Ideas

A/N: There is a very long authors note at the end, not really regarding this story. I would appreciate it if you would take the time to read it, but it isn't necessary.

Also, THIS IS THE 50th CHAPTER!!! Yay us!!!

ANDY

The bus was pretty quiet. I mean, it made sense. CC and Alex were fast asleep, along with David, Jake, and Ashley. I was loving the quiet that we got.

Scarlet, Jinxx, Dean, and I were sitting on the couches. I was scrolling through all the photos I had of Scarlet, smiling. She was laying down on my lap, sleeping. I had urged her to go to our back room, but she wanted to be with me. I took the opportunity to capture the moment on camera, taking a photo.

While she slept, I decided to test something out. I pulled the ring out of my pocket (I never let it out of my sight) and slipped it on her finger. It fit perfectly and complimented her skin tone. It was decided; I'd propose right after tour.

The guys were smiling at me creepily. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing," Dean covered, "just realizing exactly how much you are in love with her."

"Yea man. It's great," added Jinxx.

"How the hell do you benefit from this?"

"The band has never been better. It's like nothing can ruin your mood anymore because you have her. We all love Scarlet, and we know you deserve this, Andy. She's perfect, and she's all yours," Jinxx explained.

I looked back down at her, my little piece of perfection. I slid the ring off of her finger and put it back into my pocket. Her eyes fluttered and opened for a few seconds.

"C'mon," I whispered, "let's go take a nap." I maneuvered my way around Scar, picking her up and carrying her to our bed. I made sure to carry her in a fashion that wouldn't result in any of us getting hurt as we walked through the narrow bunk area.

Opening the door to the back room, I cringed at the mess we had made. We were up all night partying, celebrating one full week on tour. Naturally, we got back to the bus and went crazy. It was only half after ten in the morning, and we had three more hours until our next stop in a new city. The driver said that in about an hour, we'd go out for lunch.

I placed Scarlet down on the bed and began to clean up our small room. I started with the trash (chip bags, soda bottles, and fast food containers) which were mainly my fault. Then, when that was all in the garbage, I moved on to clothes. Scarlet' doing, of coarse. However, we shared the equal amount of scattered instruments and stage makeup. By the time I was done, I turned back to the bed to see her awake and watching me.

"I have to say, watching you clean our room made you look so much more attractive." I plopped down on the bed, face first.

"Wasn't I already unbeatably hot to you?" I asked in a muffled tone.

"Ha, that's what I thought," she responded, moving around on the bed and straddling the small of my back. I felt Scarlet's soft hands begin to rub the tense muscles around on my back.

"God damn, that's good babe."

She giggled, continuing to massage the kinks out.

"This bed fucked up your back," Scarlet commented.

"Yea, and you wouldn't know because you always sleep on my chest at night," I retorted.

"Well would you rather me be next to you?"

"No, no. I like you on top of me." She giggled again, rubbing my back.

"We really do need to talk." Those were the last words I wanted to hear. The last time someone said they wanted to talk, I was dumped.

"W-what about?" I stumbled. I hoped it wasn't noticeable.

"Us, Andy." I waited a bit for her to say something else, my hear racing and my throat closing. "I don't see us as some sort of fling, Andy. You know that. But," she stopped moving, "I want to make sure you are serious before I say what I'm about to say."

I twisted around so I was laying on my back. "Scarlet, you know that I've always had the intentions of staying with you. Whatever's on your mind, you can tell me."

She took a shaky breath, her fingers running along my arms. I held onto her waist and looked into her eyes.

"Andy, I want to try for another baby."

We didn't say anything as I thought about it.

"Not now of coarse," she buffered.

"I think that's a great idea, but we definitely need to go to the doctor to see if you can. You come first, babe. I'm not risking your health. adoption is always there if we can't, but I really do want to try." I smiled to myself knowing full well what I what I had planned for after our tour.

A/N: Hey my little ones! I'm happy to say that I am soon going on spring break, meaning that I will be able to write to my, and your, hears content!

There's just one little thing, and I don't want to go into this without knowing that I don't have support from all of you. I want to expand my writing horizons. My plan when I started this account was to just do fanfictions, and I will always have BVB content, but I do want to write a story that is original. I'm hoping for it to be something in the fantasy genre, like werewolf or something along those lines. I love werewolf stories specifically, but I'm tired of reading ones with a weak female lead and an abusive male

That's kind of why I started writing fanfictions. I wasn't happy with the content. So, with your possible permission, I would like to write an original story. And hopefully I will be able to write both fanfictions and fantasy. I know k really don't need your permission, but I want you to understand that this isn't a black veil brides account. This is my place to write, and I don't want to be limited.

UBS is my baby. This and my other stories are not going anywhere, I promise. I want to have a wider audience so I appeal to everyone. Please comment your opinion and if you would like, message me!