Starzzzz

A/N: ⚠️SCARLET'S OUTFIT IS IN PREVIOUS CHAPTER⚠️ this is not edited, so I apologize for any mistakes.

ANDY

"Hey," I whispered, wrapping my arms around her waist. Scarlet was doing the dishes, and I had a surprise for her.

"Hey Andy. What's up, babe?"

"Nothing much. We have an interview today," I said, kissing her neck.

"What? With who?" As she spoke, I looked down at her hands. She had her Queen tattoo on her left hand, also my with the promise ring I got her. Through the deeply cut muscle shirt, I could see the new tattoo she had gotten on her side. A beautiful skull with a dagger going through the middle. There was a snake and a few lotuses, and overall, I loved it. Scar had decided that she was going to stick with black and white tattoos, and maybe some red.

"Bryan Stars," I said. I pulled away from her and started drying the dishes as she continued to wash them.

"So I should get dressed?"

"Yup. In the gaudiest show attire you have," I joked.

"You are looking pretty gaudy today." I looked down at my clothing, going a little more old Andy than usual. Black skinny jeans, a ripped up muscle tank, two belts, combat boots, and eyeliner.

"Thanks. I'm probably going to have sex with you later while wearing this."

"That is so comforting. So what should I do in this interview?" She asked, handing me three more plates.

"Throw all of your manners out of the window. It's literally just us telling terrible jokes and not answering any serious questions."

"Sound fun," she said, finishing off the dishes and drying her hands. She then came over to me, gave me a quick kiss, ten made her way upstairs. I'm guessing she was going to get ready.

After I dried the dishes and put them in the cabinets, I made my way upstairs and found my girl in the bathroom, straitening her hair. Scar didn't do it often, but when she did, she looked gorgeous.

"Shit," she hissed as she burned her finger. I jumped over to her, put down the flat iron, and examined her finger. It was a small burn, but it would hurt like a bitch later.

I kissed the small wound and began to straiten her hair. "You'll be fine," I assured.

"You don't have to do that. I'm perfectly capable of doing my own hair," she mumbled.

"Well, I want too." I continued to run her blonde hair through the hot iron, watching as they curls flattened.

"I'm not useless Andy."

"I know that! I just like doing things for you." After I finished, I pulled it to the side, like I always did, and kissed her neck. She moaned and giggled as I ran my tongue over her skin.

"You are soooo gross," she whined. I continued to lick her neck. Even though she whined, I knew she was enjoying it. "Ok stop. Bryan is going to be here, we don't need a hickey in the video," she giggled.

"Ok, calm down. I'll stop. You go get dressed." As she turned to walk away, I slapped her ass. Scarlet looked at me, shocked, but still smiling.

"You better watch yourself!" she laughed as she walked away.

SCARLET

I slid on my heel and looked at myself in the mirror. It wasn't the best I've done, but it still looked good. I walked back into the bathroom where Andy was brushing his teeth. He looked at me in the bathroom mirror and smiled. He spit out the toothpaste and rinsed out his mouth.