Happy Birthday, Loser

A/N: So I thought I'd include another photo of Scarlet, just in case any of you forgot and don't feel like googling it!

Chapter Dedication: BandsForDummies because she is so sweet! Some of you guys say the nicest things.

SCARLET

I tousled his hair one last time, sighing as he finally opened his eyes. "Happy birthday loser," I whispered, my hair draping over our faces as I hovered over Andy.

"Fuck you," he giggled, wrapping his arms around me and forcefully pulling me down to his chest. Andy's hands traveled under my shirt, nails lightly scratching my back.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm holding you. I like holding you. You're warm. Like a big fat teddy bear..." Andy rambled.

"I'm a teddy bear? A fat teddy bear?"

"Yea. You're also my super gorgeous, amazing, loving, kind-hearted, sexy, talented, and intelligent girlfriend."

"That was quite a mouthful, mister," I laughed.

"That's batman, to you." For a while we just laid there, with each other. I had woken up super early, unable to sleep very well. Also, my phone rang, giving me some terrifying information about the tours.

They weren't lined up.

"Andy," I decided to voice, about to bring the topic at hand up. "There's a problem."

"What is it?"

"Penny and Jon called earlier. It's about the tour. The dates don't exactly line up," I mumbled.

"What?" His expression contorted in disbelief and sadness.

"You and the rest of Black Veil Brides are going on tour one month earlier. We meet halfway, but you guys go home after one more month." Andy frowned.

"I'll find a way to make it work," he said sternly. His brow furrowed, lips drawing into a tight line.

We were rarely ever separated. I knew Andy never liked being away from me, and I didn't like being away from him, but maybe that could be good? We could see what it's like. I've always wanted to know if the saying, "distance makes the heart grow fonder," was true.

I rolled off of the bed, stretching my arms up and back. My back cracked, causing Andy, Bat, and Crow to turn my way. "Sorry," I laughed.

~~~

We ran down the stairs, racing each other to the living room. Andy ended up tackling me, quickly flipping us over so he landed on his back and I on his chest so I wouldn't get hurt. "Ass," I said.

Andy's dad was in the corner of the room, laughing as Amy took a picture.

"At least I saved you. Like I always say, you're my princess, and I'm your Batman." He kissed my nose, which I then scrunched up in distaste.

"Ewww, grosssss." I rolled off of him, wiping down my nose. When I opened my eyes again, our two kittens were barreling down the stairs. They jumped on us, knocking the wind out of me. "Shit little guy," I exhaled, looking at Crow.

"Evil little bastards," Andy confirmed, smiling at me.

~~~

We had gone out, stopping at a lovely Greek restaurant for lunch. Now, we were at an icecream shop, enjoying the sweet dairy.

Andy dipped his finger in his strawberry cone, plopping the icecream onto my cheek. Amy took another picture. She had been doing so with the Polaroid all day. Chris had explained that it was a tradition to document family member's birthdays whenever possible.