Cello

Edited!

A/N: WATCH THE VIDEO FOR CLASSIC ROCK AND CLASSICAL ENTERTAINMENT! New chapter! Yay! OK when I was writing my other stories, I was sooo confused with the character names so if there are any mistakes, forgive me.

SCARLET

I awoke to Bohemian Rhapsody blasting in my ears. I rolled over on my bed and pounded the button on my alarm. Yea, I like Queen.

I got up and sauntered over to the bathroom with my robe and bath caddie in hand. Rule #1 about sharing and apartment with a boy, all toiletries stay in your own room.

I turned the water on to a temperature that was only mildly scalding. I thought about the Black Veil Brides and their concert later. I couldn't help but be excited. I had never been to a concert before because of my parents afraid of me getting hurt. Once I moved out, I never had enough money to go to one.

I stepped out of the shower, slid on my robe, grabbed my caddie, and went to my room. My phone buzzed. 'Coming over now so we can hang out before the concert!' said Ashley. I smiled, texted him the address, and got dressed. I texted the boys to head over now and yelled for Dean to get up and hop in the shower.

I pulled out my red crop top, Aztec cardigan, and blue jeans. I gave myself the usual winged eyeliner, mascara, but this time I put on a dark cranberry lipstick. I looked into the vanity, satisfied with my face.

I opened my door only to be greeted with the sweet smell of bacon. I walked stealthily over to the kitchen and grabbed a piece right from Dean's plate. "Hey! that was mine! give it back, Scar!"

"No can do, Deany-Weiny. And while you're at it, can you make me some pancakes?"

"No way!" he said angrily. Dean just crossed his arm and stuck out his lower lip.

"Oh well. I guess you don't want to go to the BVB concert later....." I let my voice trail off and he shot out of his seat. He pulled out the pancake mix and started on my breakfast.

A good thirty minutes later, the guys showed up dresses in black skinnies, black shirts (different ones of course) and David in a leather jacket. I had eaten my breakfast and now we were just waiting for the others to show. I slid on my high-heeled creepers right when I heard a knock at the door.

ANDY

I knocked on the door, practically sweating anticipation. We had about 8 hours until the concert tonight (it was noon) and I wanted to spend it getting to know Scarlet. And the rest of the guys.

The door opened to reveal the petite beauty and A LOT of exposed belly. I swallowed and hoped my manhood would be kind. She invited us is and Ash whispered, "If you don't bone that stunning girl soon, then I will." I elbowed him in the ribs, earning a grunt.

Scar came back with beers for everyone and the mindless chatter began. Questions like 'how long has the band been together' and 'any love action' were pelted at both sides.

"I HAVE AN IDEA," screamed Alex. He was like the really young version of CC. Only 21. He ran into a hallway and came back with a beautiful white cello with black roses hand painted on it. Alex practically chucked the thing at her. "Play something," he demanded.

"Hell no," she simply said. He gave her puppy dog eyes and a small 'please'.

"Play Thunderstruck?" It was much more of a question than a command.

"I'd like to see that," added Jinxx. A round of pleads where thrown at her.

"Fine! Fine. But we're going to the park to do this. If I'm gonna play I'm gunna make a few bucks off of it." We all got up and followed Scar to the park. It was stunning. It wasn't the usual kiddy play set, but rather one that included benches and places to have a picnic.