PR

ASHLEY

We knocked on their door at about 1 pm. Andy opened, fully dressed and showered with a fresh layer of guy liner. "Hey man," I said. I could hear Scarlet rustling around in the background.

"'Sup. what are you and CC doin' here"? he asked.

"What? We can't hang out with our best friend and the prettiest princess in all the land?" CC said. Scarlet emerged from the back of the room. Petite, sexy, and BLOND?!

"Hey," she said, nonchalantly.

"Wha- hi- ho- YOUR HAIR?" I practically screamed. It looked good.

"Oh yea. I bleached it last night."

"We can see that," CC said.

"Guys, guys, we'll be down in a few minutes. Just wait for us and the rest of them in the lobby for food." With that, Andy closed the door.

ANDY

"Now, where were we?" I asked. I turned back to my beautiful girl and kissed her. Until those asshats had so rudely interrupted us, my love and I were making out. Her lips, plump and pink, intoxicated me. Each moment that I pulled away, they reeled me in deeper.

My nimble hands gripped her thighs and pushed her body even closer to mine. This continued for a solid ten minutes, including lots of groping and squeezing.

I pulled away and Scarlet was heavily panting. "At least when I'm with you, I don't have blue balls," I huffed and she laughed. "Let's head out to the bus. And I expect to be told the tale of that dream."

I loved making her laugh.

We grabbed the luggage and rode the elevator down. As the locator doors opened, we were greeted with the sight of CC and Alex talking each other in the lobby, Jinxx reading a horror book, and Ashley flirting with the hot receptionist, and Dean and David working on music. Typical. We walked out and towards Matt and Penny.

"There you two are!" she said. "We wanted to get a few couple picture to post on Instagram. So, go, get lovey dovey!" Matt put our luggage over by the rest of the many bags and Penny shoed is over to the lobby couch. I sat down first and pulled Scarlet into my lap roughly. She let out a small yelp as she fell onto my lap. I placed both of my feet on the floor and pulled her legs up and into my lap, so she was practically in fetal position. She looked up at me with one arched eyebrow, so I gently placed my index finger under her chin and lifted her lips up to mine.

We kissed each other gently and Penny took about four photos. "Perfect! I'll send them to both of you. I want you to post them tagging each other. I may be your manager, but I know this is a good idea. And PR would agree!" she said. The entire time she was talking neither of us pulled away.

It wasn't like we were sulking face, it was sweet. Our lips moved slowly together. My hand moves to her cheek and I could feel the warm blood flood her face. I heard more camera flashes, but they came from the direction of David and Dean.

When I couldn't hold my breath any longer, I pulled away. Scarlet was smiling and blushing, so I pulled her head down into the crook of my neck. She fit so nicely. "I love you, Andy," she whispered.

"I love you too, Scarlet."

A/N: I'm sorry it's so short. I felt like I wanted to get this published. Next chapter will be their first few days of tour, but I will skip over a lot. I don't want to bore you. Anyways, enjoy lovelies!