Faithless: Next Chapter is Privet

A/N:NEXT CHAPTER IS PRIVET! REMOVE THIS STORY, FOLLOW ME, AND THEN RE-ADD TO BE ABLE TO VIEW!!!

Holy shit guys! Over 600 reads? So very thankful that you could get me this far. I just hope that that number keeps growing! Enjoy!

SCARLET

"Alright, is everything in?" John, the tour manager asked.

"Yup. Should be," answered David. Andy grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs of the tour bus. He pulled me all the way to the back of the bus. Past the living area and kitchen, past the bathroom, the bunks, all the way to the privet bedroom.

"We get this all to ourselves," he whispered seductively as he sat me down on the bed. "All ours. And the best part? The door is soundproof." I felt my breath hitch in my lungs. And moved his warm lips down to my neck and began to kiss.

"Ewwwww! No fucking until we leave the bus!!!!" Screamed Alex. I took a pillow off the bed and threw it at him. Cock block.

Andy and I decided to stay in the room and chill. We were on our phones, feeling completely comfortable in each others arms.

After a while, I felt Andy stir next to me. I turned my head away from my screen to see him making a disappointed face at his phone.

"What's wrong, babe?" I asked.

"Just something someone said."

"What?" I pushed. I didn't like pushing things, but there isn't much that usually bothered Andy.

"A fan said they liked it better when I was with Scout." His eyes traveled downwards. "I was never happy with Scout. It was always about her dream. Her acting carrier. She never really cared or put effort into mine. I wish the fans would get that."

"Then explain it to them. We can do I live stream? I know how to set that up," I said, rolling onto his chest and comforting him.

"I would love that baby." He kissed me forehead and then we got up. It was a little awkward since I was on his chest, so Andy just picked me up bridal-style. If you though that was weird, try going through doorways like that.

I hopped out of Andy's arms and over to my guitar. I had a riff and a few lyrics from the plane ride that was stuck in my head. I plugged it into the amp and adjusted a few chords. ((A/N: The riff and song Scarlet will be writing is 'Faithless' imagine the intro to the song.)) I thenlet it shred. The notes came out exactly as I imagined. I took a break to write down the notes when someone cleared their throat.

I looked up to find all the guys looking at me. Andy raised an eyebrow at me and smiled as he leaned down on the armrest of the couch. "What was that," he asked quietly.

"I don't know. I just felt like it."

"Well it was fucking awesome! Totally hardcore!" CC said.

"Um, thanks." I felt a little awkward with everyone's eyes on me. Attention + me = disaster. I focused my eyes back down on my paper and scribbled the lyrics under the notes. Andy grabbed it and scrutinized.

"Play the notes for me, babe?" he asked. "And sing the lyrics after about 14 measures."

I did as he asked, eventually bringing in the lyrics. "Behold, the new hate, with all the same lost values," I continued until I had reached the point were I ran out of the keys from my dream. It was my turn to make it up there.

"That might just work," Dean said, taking a sip of his Corona.

"Yea. I think Andy and the rest of you guys should perform it. We just came out with our album. It should be your song."

"No way. We can't do that Scar! It's your song," said Jinxx.

"Whatever, Jeremy," I teased, "I still think you guys should use it."

"She has a bit of a point," added David. "It's not us. Andy's the spiteful atheist. It works for you guys. It doesn't have that elegance that Scarlet needs in her vocals. It's not as feminine. We need that." I nodded in agreement.

"Alright, but we get to write a song for you guys." ((A/N: Lets use an actual song from the new album. I don't know what, but something!))

I continued working. Andy sat down next to me watching. The rest of the guys dispersed themselves. Andy wrapped a long arm around my shoulder and dug his head into the crook of my neck.

"Wanna tell me what that dream was about?" he asked quietly. My fingers stumbled over the chords, causing a wretched sound to hit our ears. I froze. He nuzzled his nose deeper into my neck. "I'm right her baby," he whispered. "I'll always be here." Needless to say, his words comforted me.

"O-ok. It- it was about you. Me. And, um... Michael." Andy grabbed my guitar out of my hands, removed the shoulder strap, and pulled me into his lap. I was sitting in a "w" position, with my calves at me sides and my butt on his lap. Andy placed his hands on my shoulders and looked me strait in my eyes.

"Go ahead. Tell me. Let it all out, Scarlet."

"Andy-," I took a deep breath. "He had you tied up. It was weird. You were bleeding, covered in thorns. The walls of the room were covered in old and stained mirrors with writing on them, and he had a knife behind his back. It was the same one that he used to make the scar on my stomach." I felt the tears well up as I re-lived the dream. "He said that if I came back with him, he would let you go. I don't remember anything after that." My breathing shook. "I- I'm sorry. I woke up. And I was so scared, Andy! I thought it was real, and I thought he would hurt you!"

I finally broke down, sobbing into my boyfriend's chest. Andy wrapped his arms around my small frame. "I promise you it was a dream and nothing more. C'mon. Let's go get some sleep before your first show. You could use it."

He picked me up once again and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I rested my head on his shoulder and focused on calming down.

Andy took me all the way to the back room and put me down. "I'll be right back, honey. Don't fall asleep just yet." I nodded.

ANDY

I went into our makeshift fridge and grabbed two beers. The thought of Scarlet suffering that much made me sick. Maybe alcohol was not suck a good choice. I put the beers back and just grabbed the extra blanket off the couch.

I walked back into the room to see Scar staring up at the ceiling. I smiled in the slightest. "Alright. Relax." I locked the door. Now we could be alone.

So sex also wasn't a good idea, but who said I can't get a little dirty.

I put the blanket down and walked over to the bed. "Sit up," I told her quietly. I pulled her shirt and pants off. She had taken her heels of a while ago, so now she was just left in a bra and underwear. I peeled my shirt off, soon following with my pants. Gently, I pushed her shoulders down. I then flipped her over so she was on her belly.

From there, I unbuckled her bra. I straddled Scarlet's small waist. I began to massage her back. After a good 30 minutes of my hands working the muscles, I turned her back over and kissed her.

"Rest baby." I fell down next to her, pulled her to my chest, and closed my eyes.

A/N: sorry for the fluff-tastic filler! not really. I got BVB 4 and let me just say I may have had a few seizures of excitement. Untill next chapter. Vote, comment, share and shit.