Headache

A/N: there's a reason why I haven't updated, and for those of you who have been patient, thank you so much. My stories are losing readers, and I could really use those right now. If anyone could please recommend this story in particular, it would be greatly appreciated.

SCARLET

When I woke up, my head was pounding. I had no idea why. I didn't get wasted last night, but then again I couldn't remember a lot of it. All I know is that Andy was being extremely sweet, then we had sex. Why would I have a headache?

I got up from the couch and trudged over to the coffee pot. A cup usually made me feel better. I fixed up a nice blend for Andy and I, and while that worked its magic, I fed the cats. They purred in delight, little torsos vibrating because of the pleasure.

As I poured the coffee into the cups, I felt two hands groping my bare breasts. "Sorry about last night," Andy huskily whispered in my ear.

I was a bit baffled, and asked, "Why are you sorry?"

Andy gently grabbed my hand and walked me upstairs, all the way to the full length mirror in our room. I looked down at my exposed skin, usually a milky tan that was now covered in bruises. All of the memories came flooding back.

"We had some really rough sex last night," not only did I realize that, but also that I fucking loved it.

Andy placed his hands on my hips, perfectly fitting the black and blue blotches. The familiar feeling was there, almost like a ghost, and it turned me on. I laid my hands over his, leaning back against his chest. "I'm really sorry, Scarlet," Andy whispered. He looked hurt to see me all banged up.

"Don't be, it was amazing."

"You actually liked it? I thought I was just some sick bastard..." he trailed off.

"No, it felt good. You know I like it when you dominate me." I said that last part a little more quietly, slightly embarrassed.

"I know baby, I was just scared I took it a little too far, but if you enjoyed it that much, then I'll make sure to do it next time." Andy kissed at the hickeys on my neck, making me giggle. "You made dinner last night, so I'll make breakfast. Take a hot shower and it'll be ready when you come down," Andy said.

I followed his request, hopping into the shower. The warm water ran across my skin as I washed. I used the grapefruit soap and shampoo, knowing that it was Andy's favorite.

I stepped out of the shower, curling my clothes in the soft shag rug beneath me. The soft white towels were nice and warm, covering my still damp skin. I heard Andy swear loudly downstairs. Quickly, I ran down to find him frantically searching for something in the drawers.

I looked at his hand to see it was cut pretty badly. "Andy!" I yelled, pulling out a rag to wrap around the wound. I then got out the first aid kit and wrapped gauze over his hand. "What the hell?" I asked.

"My hand slipped and I cut my finger," he explained sheepishly. When I was done, I kissed his palm. He nearly gave me a heart attack. "Thanks," he said.

"God, I hope you don't need stitches."

"I won't, but thank you."

ANDY

Wow, I'm stupid. I cleaned up the kitchen while Scarlet went upstairs to get changed. I stepped on something sharp and hard, lifting me foot up to see the ring.

I mentally cursed to myself for being so careless. She could have seen! I couldn't imagine how horrible I would feel if she found out I was planning on proposing.

I heard her coming back downstairs, so I stuffed the diamond in my pocket.

"Andy! Are you better?" Scarlet called.

"Yea," I responded.

"Good, because we're going to visit Dean. He said he had some exciting news to tell us."

A/N: This chapter was shit, but I needed something to fill in the gaps. Sorry.