Anniversary

A/N: I have a terrible cold right now, so excuse the sucky chapter.

ANDY

I looked down at the Misfit tickets. There were two. My eyes grew wider and I felt myself grinning.

"H-how?" I asked, looking at her and smiling.

"I had Tobi's fiancé, Jacob, mail them in." Her sweet little smile lit up the room and she blushed. No words could describe how amazing this gift was.

I pulled out my gift. I was never really good at presents, and Scarlet was a tough girl to shop for, but I think I did a good job this time. If there's one thing that Scarlet loved, it would be shoes. I don't get the obsession, but she loved them.

I grabbed the large box, containing three pairs of her favorite kind of shoes. She open the box and smiled, giggling. She pulled out the first pair, the black leather high heeled boots. Those were my personal favorite. Ella and Lauren helped me pick out the other two, the floral Litas and the nude platforms.

"These are so great, babe!"

"Thanks. It's not as good as what you got me, but I really did try!" I assured her, beginning to panic.

"I know you did! I love them, Andy. You did such a good job!" Scar tackled me in a hug. Her slim nose nuzzled into my neck and her lips be an to kiss the skin, again.

Unlike last time, it was a lot less hungry, and a lot softer. Sexier.

"B-babe?" I moaned.

"Yeah," she breathed, raising her head out of my neck.

"Here?"

"Not yet," she said. We both sat back up, leaning against the couch. I had my arm securely around her hips and her hand was tangled in the back of my hair, playing with it. We watched movies with the cats on out laps, ever all just having a good time.

~~~

"So what have you planned for me, love?" Scarlet asked after we finished watching two movies.

"Well, I was thinking we could go to the pier, then grab some lunch, chill ok the beach, then head home and make dinner together," I responded. I grabbed her and pulled her into my lap, stroking her arms.

"That sounds nice," she whispered.

"Mhmm."

We decided to get up and get ready. Scarlet and I hopped on the shower together and washed up. There was a lot of touching, but she was set on doing all of that later tonight. So instead, I washed her hair, she washed mine, and occasionally we teased each other.

When we got out, we headed to our closet. Scarlet slipped on her Drop Dead black sweater, a grey pleated skirt, some ripped up tights, and the black boots I got her. I put on my black skinny jeans, as usual.

"Which one?" I asked, holding up my AC/DC T-shirt and my Misfits one. Scarlet pointed to the Misfits, thankfully.

We went back downstairs, blowing out the candles, but leaving everything else there. She and I kissed the cats goodbye. I grabbed my keys off of the hook on the wall and she snatched her purse. We walked into the garage and into the car.

As I drove to the pier, I held her soft hand, squeezing ever so often. We sat quietly listening to the radio when The Mortician's Daughter came on. I laughed a bit, baffled at how they knew this song.

I started to sing to her. I know I wrote this about a different girl, but I didn't expect her to dump me. It was stupid. I was stupid. I got her name tattooed on my wrist, only to cover it up later.