Honestly

A/N: ⚠️OUTFIT ABOVE IS FOR NEXT CHAPTER⚠️

Dedicated to ChloeLovesBVB thanks for all the votes!

TIME SKIP: four months later

ANDY

I rested my arms on her waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "I'll be back tomorrow morning, ok babe?" she said.

"I can't wait. You girls have fun. I'll just watch the Ink Master marathon and play with the cats." I gave Scarlet a quick kiss and let go of her. She was going to have a girls night with Lauren and a 6 month pregnant, engaged Ella.

We were half way through the trial against her parents. She's been under a lot of stress, but the lawyer says things are looking good for her. She might just get the justice her brother deserves.

I brought Scarlet's bags out to Ella's car. Lauren and Preggers were already waiting and ready to go. They would be spending the night at Ella's place, and Jake and Jinxx were going to the bar. They invited me, but I'd rather stay in.

I waved goodbye as they drove off, then headed back into the house. Dean and David said they would stop by to drop off some stuff they picked up for Scar's guitar, so I also had to wait for them.

~~~

"No!" I yelled at the tv as one of my favorite tattoo artists was eliminated. I ended up scaring Bat, but apologized in a baby voice. In the four months that we'd had him, Bat was the sweetest thing ever. He was a momma's boy, always stealing Scar away from me, but I didn't mind. He was to adorable to stay mad at.

Dean and David were over for about a half and hour, leaving a speaker and tuning her guitar. I talked with them, had a beer, and they went on their way to go chill with Alex.

Things were going good, but I did wish Scarlet was with me. She always made things better, even if I turned into a total mush-ball when we were together.

My phone began to ring, so I answered it. "Hello?"

"Andy! How ya doin' hun?" my mom asked.

"I'm doing great mom. We all are"

"That's nice Andrew. Where's that perfect girlfriend of yours?" I loved the fact that my parents loves Scarlet. They hated Scout, so I wasn't sure how they'd feel.

"She's out with the Lauren and Ella. They're having a girls night in."

I continued to talk to my mom about my relationship, taking all the hints she was dropping to propose. I'm not stupid. We really haven't even been together for a year, and to propose would have been too soon. My parents griped about not having any grandchildren, but I'm only 23.

"Well, I have to go. It's late out here. You better not lose that girl Andrew. She's the best you're going to get."

"I know, Mom." In a way, she was right. Scarlet was the best I was going to get, because there really wasn't anyone better than her.

After she hung up, I watched some more TV with the cats on my lap. I liked the peacefulness, but I also liked enjoying things like this with Scar.

~~~

It was a little past midnight, and I was still awake. I had tried to go to bed, but I wasn't tired. Then the doorbell rang. I was kinda creeped out. Who the hell would be at my door this late?

I opened it to reveal a tired looking Ella and Lauren, both being hugged tightly by Scarlet. "Heyyyy Andy," Lauren said.

"What's up guys?" I asked, even though it was obvious.