Pictures and Words

A/N: PLEASE READ!!! How I see Andy in this story on the side ------------>
Sorry about the awkward spacing. Those little circles are lines between paragraphs. I have also been working on some BVB one-shots. Possibly some other band ones in the future.

ANDY

I woke up the next day, my lovely still in my arms. Usually when she slept, her face was one of content, but now it was distorted. She looked as if she was suffering. Her full eyebrows were furrowed and mouth drawn into a tight frown. I pulled her closer into my chest and began to rub circles into her back, whispering 'shhhh.' When I looked back down at her, she was relaxing again. Her breathing evened out.
I still held my girl, but I also checked some things on my phone. A few tweets, a few messages. I decided to take a picture of us.
I pulled up the app for the camera, holding it high above us, yet still putting all my focus on Scarlet. I clicked the volume button on the side and the sound of the shutter went off. I scrolled to my camera and found the picture. I was gazing at her beautiful, peacefully sleeping face as she cuddled into me. It looked like someone else had taken the photo.

Adding the right filter and all of that crap, I uploaded the photo to Instagram, leaving her a message. 'Baby, I know you are going through a rough time right now, but I want you to know, even if it is the beginning, that I will be there every step of the way. I can not express how much I care about you and love you. Always know that. And also keep in mind that it will get better. Everything you could possibly ever dream of, I will make come true. All for you. I love you so very much baby, it almost hurts. @ScarletBlack.'

Looking back down at her, I noticed that she was stirring. Her beautiful eyes fluttered open, the whites just slightly bloodshot from all of the crying. I smiled down at her and pulled her into my chest. Her arms tightened around me.

I never truly realized how fragile she could be. Scarlet had always led us to believe that she was the stooges woman in the world, but now, I see that she's like a porcelain doll. Beautiful and easily breakable.
"How do you feel Baby Girl?" I asked. She looked back up at me, tears in her eyes. I used the pad of my thumb to wipe away the salty bastards. "You wanna go eat? You didn't have anything yesterday." She nodded and put her he'd back into the crook of my neck.

I picked her up, taking time to to nuzzle my cheek into her head. She sniffled.

The guys were all asleep, leaving us alone. I put her on the couch, with much protest from her, and grabbed a water and an apple. It was really the only healthy thing we had on the bus.

I walked back over to the living room. Scarlet was all curled up on the couch. Seeing her like that reminded me of Crow, just adding on to how much I missed him.

I picked Scarlet up and placed her, in the same position, on my lap. I reached over and gabbed a blanket, draping it over us.

She wasn't asleep, but she put her head in between my jaw and my shoulder, like lock and key yet again. I felt small droplets of water on my collar bone, meaning she was crying again. I placed the water and apple off to the side and wrapped my arms around her, rubbing her back. Just then, Jake and David walked in. They were quiet. They both have me a nod of understanding and walked off of the bus. That's when I realized we were no longer moving, we were still, and in New York.

I picked Scarlet up, allowing her to stay hidden in my chest, and walked into the building. The guys, Penny, and Jon at the front desk. I walked up to them, guests giving us strange looks as I carried Scarlet.

"Is she feeling any better," Jon asked. I shook my head. A sniffle came from my left. I turned to witness Dean crying as he looked at Scar. The guys all went up to him, patting him on the back or hugging him.

"Here you two. Go to your room and rest. Tomorrow we meet with a few lawyers to discuss the state of Tobais's belongings." Penny gave us the room card and I headed for the elevator.

~~~

I placed her down on the bed. She was awake, so she helped herself and crawled user the covers. I peeled off my t-shirt, then walked ever to her. I pushed the sheets off of Scarlet and straddled her legs. I took off her shirt, jeans, and converse. I unhooked her bra, exposing her breasts. Placing a kiss on her collar bone, I slid my shirt over her head. "Sleep tight babe. Don't worry about anything. I'll be right here, the entire night."

I kicked off my jeans, staying in my boxer briefs. I crawled into be next to Scarlet, wrapping my arms around her waist. We drifted off to sleep, our minds shrouded in sadness.

A/N: Soooo yup. Terrible filler. I've been doing some little 'smutletts,' where it's just dirty imagines for all the BVB boys. I have also wanted to do some for some chill youtubers and other bands. Idk. Vote, comment, follow, and share!