Snow White and her Dark Night

Edited!

ANDY

I woke to see a beautiful porcelain face nuzzled into my chest. Scarlet was sound asleep and the only noise that could be heard throughout the house was her little breaths and the clawing of Crow at my door. Crow loved Scar. He had ever since she first slept over at my place. I was surprised to say the least, considering that he clawed at every girl I ever brought over. I guess he knew that she was the one before I did.

Did I just think that? Is she really the one? I looked back down at my sleeping beauty. Her long black lashes brushed against her high-set cheekbones, causing her to rub away the tickle. I laughed to myself and slowly slipped my arms from around her. I crept over to the door and opened it for Crow, who scurried in and hopped on the bed. His tiny feet padded on the thin grey sheets as he rested on Scar's hip. I walked back over and climbed in next to her. She snuggled back into my chest, making me laugh again.

Her beautiful emerald eyes fluttered open and looked at me. "Why are you up so early," she mumbled as I wrapped my arms around her.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you. You weaseled your way into my dreams, not that it's a bad thing."

"Yea, but it's early."

"Apparently my love doesn't understand that." I still couldn't believe that we both said that we loved each other. It felt like a dream come true.

"What an inconvenience," she said. Scarlet brought her head out of my chest and looked up and into my eyes. She craned her neck a little further and her soft, coral colored lips pressed to mine. I passionately kissed her back, every hair on my body standing up. It was like a shock of electricity whenever we touched, jolting me back to life. I managed to slip my tongue out and teased at her bottom lip. She allowed entrance, and then our mouths exploded with sensation. I put all of my heart and soul into one kiss, and so did she. After what seemed like forever, we broke apart. "Happy birthday, Andy."

"Thank you, my beautiful Scarlet." She blushed and hid her head in the crook if my neck. I placed my hand under her chin and gently pulled her face back to mine. "Don't deprive me of you. Ever," I said seriously.

"Andy," she let out in a breathy voice.

"Yes?" I could feel the smirk on my face growing.

"I love you."

"I love you more, baby."

"I'll go make you breakfast." She kissed my nose and slipped out of bed. I enjoyed the glorious view of her ass in black spandex shorts. She took off her Blink 182 T-shirt and slid on an oversized dark blue sweater. Scarlet then pranced out of the room, leaving Crow and I.

"What shall we do about her, buddy?" I asked as I pulled him in front of me and kissed his small head several times. He meowed in response and hopped off the bed. I could faintly hear music playing downstairs, guessing Scar put it on.

I walked over to my closet in hopes to find some pajama pants to put over my batman boxers. I finally found my black ones, and slid them on, smiling at the sight of her clothes in my closet.

I walked down the stairs and around to the kitchen to be greeted with the amazing sight of Scarlet shaking her butt to 'Sympathy For The Devil' by The Rolling Stones. She belted out a few notes in her angelic voice as I crept over too her, thankful that she hadn't noticed me yet.

I snaked my arms around her small waist and kissed her exposed shoulder. She giggled and dropped the utensils that she was working with. "Andy! Cut it out! I have to make your food!"

"But you're so damn delicious! How could I possibly resist when your skin tastes like vanilla and your hair smells like coconuts?" She laughed again as I placed her tiny feet on the tiled floor.