Happy Birthday Love (EXPLICIT!)

Edited!

ANDY

I watched Scarlet as she walked down the stairs. Her dress and hair flowed with every step that she took. When she finally made it to the bottom step, I walked over to her and pulled her into my arms. I ran one finger from her knee, up her thigh, under her skirt, and rested my hand on her hip. "God, I can't wait for tonight. Do you even realize what you do to me?"

(A/N: picture on the side of the girl who is 'playing' Scarlet)
Link to outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/black_white_beauty/set?id=134545475

She stuck her tongue out at me, so I grabbed it in between my teeth. My actions took her by surprise, but before she could question it, I began to kiss her. Scarlet tilted her head to one side, deepening the kiss even more.

"Come on, babe. we don't want to be late," she said as she pulled away.

"Do we have to go? I would much rather stay home with you." Scar let out a small giggle at my pleading.

"Yes. Yes we have to go! Everyone wants to see you!" Scarlet cocked up one arched eyebrow at me and I began to walk to the garage. Well, slumped to it better. "Cheer up babe. Before you know it, we'll be home." Those few words perked me up. This would be the best birthday every.

~~~

We pulled up to the posh restaurant, and I was surprised to be bombarded with paparazzi. Usually, we weren't in the mainstream magazines and tabloids. Then I realized that they were here for Scarlet.

"Scarlet! Scarlet! Can we get a picture?"

"Scar, how serious are you and Andy?"

"Can we get a quote?" They all screamed. Scar just gave them a small wave and didn't take her eyes off of me. I handed my keys to the valet, and we walked in.

"How did they know we would be here?" she asked. Everyone knew the rule of fame; never give away someone's location. Someone must have wanted to bring attention to her, and I knew that's exactly what she hated.

"I have no idea, princess."

"Reservation for Black," she told the greeter. The man, clad in all white, lead us to a table where everyone was already seated. BVB, BP, (A.N.: Dropped the "the") Ella, and Lauren were already seated, next to their partners.

Scar and I took a seat and picked up are menus. To be honest, I knew what none of these things were. I was used to seeing filet miñon and caeser salad, but everything here was in French. "Does anyone understand this!" CC asked, putting his menu down. Everyone looked up at the only two people still reading the damn thing. Scarlet and Dean.

"How the hell can you guys read that?" Ella asked.

Scar was deep in thought, so Dean decided to answer her. "We grew up with wealthy families and shit. I can only read food in French, but Scarlet is fluent." I cocked my head over to my baby girl, amazed at how she was silently reading this to herself.

Everyone just kept watching her. The waiter came over, a young man with some sort of accent. She whispered something to the man, causing him to nod and swiftly walk away. Soon, three more waiters came back. We were served the same wine, and a salad was placed in front of us. Heh, salad. I don't eat it.

"Babe, what's wrong with the food?" she asked, actually concerned. The everyone around me snickered with prior knowledge to the salad story.

"Nothing. I just don't eat vegetables," I assured her, placing my hand on her exposed thigh.
Scarlet raised an eyebrow at me.