Teenage Wasteland

A/N: So I was an idiot, and hurt myself while on my skateboard. I don't know how bad it is, but I do know that I am extremely uncomfortable, and occasionally there is sharp pain. I'm skipping school. Note to self: don't pull kick flips in the middle of the street. Anyways, let's get this show on the road.

ANDY

"Food!" she screamed as she came down the hall. Last night, I had spent the night at her place (nothing dirty because Dean was here.)

"Yes. Amazing Gazelle has brought us the gift of nourishment," Dean said, making us all laugh. "You guys have that interview today right? the one where the fans ask the questions?"

"Yup. And I'm hella candid." Scarlet looked at me like I was crazy.

"Did you really just say 'hella candid'?"

"Indeed I did, my love," I smirked.

"Alright, no more snapbacks for you. The street is getting to your head!"

"Whatever," I said, grabbing her by her waist and kissing her lips.

"You taste like bacon," she commented.

"Really? Not nicotine?" Dean asked.

"No actually. I've been cutting down. Wouldn't want to get cancer, 'specially since I have someone to live for." She raised and eyebrow at me and smirked. "And I haven't seen you smoke in a while!"

"That's because I haven't. I finally realized how gross it is to kiss someone. Thanks, by the way. And I'm sorry of my mouth tastes like ass."

"I've kissed someone who chained, and may I just add that it's disgusting. Like really," added Dean.

"Alright! I'll stop!"

"Good boy," she said, pecking my lips.

I looked down at what she was wearing and smiled. Gorgeous. Not that she was anything less.

"Don't you guys have to go right about now? It's already 11:30?"

"Shit!" she said, grabbing the keys to her bike. "C'mon Andy! No time for cars!" We raced out the door, both grabbing helmets and jackets. I hopped on the bike, behind Scar, and we were off.

My hands around her waist felt so right, and my head resting on her small shoulder fit like lock and key. We were simply made for each other.

~~~

After several minutes, we made it to the magazine headquarters. Several fans were lined up, and the first 50 would have the opportunity to enter and ask us questions.

We made our way inside and took a seat at the panel in the front. It was a small table supplied with water and two microphones, two seats, and another table off to the side for the writer to take down all the questions. In front of us where several seats for the guests.

We took our seats and I placed my hand on her thigh. Scar gave me a quick kiss before they let fans in. Girls and guys filed into their seats, wearing various BVB merch and the common color black. There where several photographers who had already taken a few photos. Our managers, Penny and Jon, were seated at a table beside us.

Jon got up and introduced us, and we jumped right in. A small microphone was handed to a boy in a black long sleeve shirt and skinnies. His brown fringe swept over his hazel eyes. "Um, hi. My name is Danny. I'm a pretty big fan of both of you guys. My question is for Scarlet. Did you and the rest of your band agree on a new name yet?" he asked quite nervously.

"Hi Danny! and to answer your question, we did agree on a new name, since the first one was literal shit. We are now going by 'Teenage Wasteland,' so for those of you who bought the album on iTunes, the name should change. For this album, we won't be releasing hard copies of the CD for a few more months, so that won't be an issue."