Melane

Edited!

A/N: I'm back with another chapter blitches! I appologise in advance for any mistakes I make. Enjoy!

SCARLET (Link to her outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/not_your_average_fangirl/set?id=131646952

I walked out of the salon, curls bouncing all over the place. I had decided to get several red streaks in hopes to get my mind off the negative. Didn't work.

My phone rang, an unknown number calling. I answered it hesitantly, checking to see if I recognized the voice. "Hi, this is Penny Hypes, I am calling on behalf of Mr. Blue. I was told that I would be representing Blue Phantom" I winced at our terrible name, "Is this Scarlet Black?" Good. Not Michael.

"This is her. I understand that you are our manager?" I said, continuing to walk to my motorcycle.

"Precisely. I wanted see if we could all meet somewhere? I like to get to know my clients on a personal level before we attend any meetings."

"Well the band and I perform at a local bar tonight. You are welcome to come."

"Oh great. Where is this and at what time would you like to meet?" It was already 4:30. I had to be at the bar at five and we started at 7 and ended at 8:30. I gave her the time and address and sped over to the bar.

~~~

I put my jacket, helmet, and backpack behind the bar in a small cubby specifically for personal items. I tied the black serving apron around my waist and began to clean the booths and tables that were unoccupied. It was me, a girl named Candy, and T.J. working tonight. I was lucky enough to get Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays off.

I picked up various empty glasses and bottles, setting them in either the trash or the sink. I sent a quick text to Dean, telling him to bring my guitar. The cleaning and drink making went on until all of my boys arrived, including BVB.

"I didn't know you were coming," I said to Andy as I walked up to him and whacked him with my towel.

"Ow woman. That hurts. And of course I would be here. I wouldn't miss it for the world." I 'awwed' at this and grabbed my guitar case from Dean.

"Let's get 'er done!" I said enthusiastically. Andy and the guys took their seats in the bar with Candy serving them their drinks. I went to the mike, guitar plugged into the amp, and introduced the band. "Hey guys. I see we have a steady crowd tonight. Hey can somebody tell Kevin," I pointed to a regular bar-goer, "to lay off the Smirnoff. I am not paying for another cab, Kevin. I mean it."

"Anyways, we are Blue Phantom," I finished. We started off with something I knew would get more people to come in, Jimi Hendrix's 'Voodoo Child'. Can't go wrong with a classic.

~~~

We played a few more songs, barely leaving any standing room in the bar. Right when we were finished out break, a familiar face (one of which I was NOT hoping to run into) walked in to the bar. Bitch mode activated.

"Hey blondie," I said, very loudly, to Melane.

"You've got some fucking nerve, performing here." Seriously? I worked here!

"Well, I didn't know you were coming in for a drink with your new boy toy," I gestured to the muscular guy holding her arm. "Did your throat get dry from sucking so much dick?" Everyone in the bar burst into a fit of laughter. Her orange face quickly turned red.

"Listen here, emo. I am so much better than you will ever be, so you best to learn to respect me!" she yelled. She got up onto the small stage, pulled her hand back to slap me, but quickly caught it.