Dream

ANDY

I sang, reaching my arm out and grasping the hands of the audience. Young kids pushed each other forward trying to get closer to the stage.

"Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender. A worrier of youth." We were coming to a close on our final song of the night and I wanted nothing more than to go back to the bus with Scarlet.

Earlier today, she had revealed to me that she wanted to try again. She wanted to try for a kid.

I felt like everything was coming together. Her shitty past has finally left her alone, only leaving a few deep scars. Her parents were in jail, the man who had tormented her would leave her alone, and she had come to terms with her brother's death. Scarlet had stopped focusing on the past and started looking towards the future with her band, her friends, and even me. I could clearly see myself spending the rest of my life with her.

In truth, I never thought I'd get married. I had no hope for someone actually be willing to put up with me, and I was right. No one would want to be with the old me, but Scar had changed me for the better.

The guys and I walked off the stage. I went right over to my smiling girlfriend. "You did amazing tonight, Andy!" she congratulated. "Where did that come from?"

"You," I simply answered. Scarlet grabbed a small cloth, dabbing away at the sweat on my forehead.

"I'm starving. Do you want to go out and eat?"

"Sure thing," I responded, lacing my hands in her hair and kissing her forehead.

~~~

Scarlet and I had gotten a burger and fries and we're now walking back to the bus. When we got there, all the guys were chilling.

"There's the happy couple!" Ashley cheered.

"Hey guys," Scar said, yawning.

I pulled her even closer to my chest, whispering, "you tired baby?"

"Mhmm." I kissed her neck lightly.

"We're going to turn in guys. Great performance, everyone." We waved goodbye, heading tok our room.

Scarlet was so tired, she laid right down the bed in her leather pants, boots, and top. "Hey, hey, hey. That's not going to be comfortable." I pulled her back into a sitting position, unzipping and sliding off her boots and socks. I then took off everything else but her underwear. Walking over to the closet, I pulled out my dark blue sweatshirt and slipped it on her. I also used a wipe to take off her makeup.

"Thank you," she mumbled.

"Anything for you." I got me self ready for bed and then slid in. The bus began to move, making the bed jolt. I put my arms around Scarlet and buried my head in her hair. She smelled like she always did and it was gorgeous.

I slowly dozed off to the sweet sound of her soft breathing.

~~~

I woke up with a start. The dream was awful. Scarlet was in tears, grabbing our baby and leaving. I don't remember what I did, but u know it was bad.

I felt as if someone had punched me in the gut. It all just felt so real. Our house, our child, our relationship seemed to be slipping through my fingers like sand. I turned to make sure that Scarlet was there, which she way, holding onto my arm.

"Are you alright?" she asked. I nodded, kissing her forehead. "Do you wanna talk about it?"

SCARLET

It was late as fuck, and Andy and I were sitting on the couch of the bus. I had made us both a cup of tea to soothe the nerves. Andy rested his head on my shoulder. I was sitting next to him, our legs all tangled up. He pulled the blanket up to our necks and wrapped an arm around me, securing my next to him.

"God, it was awful," he described. "We had everything we wanted. Our house was lovely. You looked radiant, and we had a baby boy. Babe, I don't even remember what I did, but you were crying and walking out." Andy's voice lowered to a muffled whisper. I took a sip of my tea, rubbing his shoulder. "What if that happens?"

"I won't let it," I promised. I was slightly hurt that he would even think I'd leave him. "I don't ever want to leave you."

"I don't want to leave you either, but that could change, couldn't it? I could fuck it up." Andy looked slightly more nervous than he did before.

"And, you don't need to worry. We're happy. We're on tour together. In a week, your band will go back but you'll stay with me and my guys. We can go home and take a break for a while, then work some more. We're living the dream." I let my fans rest on his cheek, to tiny to cover t completely.

Behind Andy's eyes, I saw a glimpse of some strange emotion. He was thinking about something. I had no idea what, but he was hiding it from me. And it scared the shit out if me.

A/N: I'll definitely have another smutlett out today!