Relationship Status

A/N: sorry I haven't worked on the Smutletts in a while, I've got writers block and I'm also getting through a lot of requests. But, here's a knew chapter of this!

SCARLET

"Alright. How about this? 'Heaven's gone, the battles won, I had to say goodbye. Lived and learned from every fable, written by your mind. And I wonder how to move on, from all I had inside. Placed my cards upon the table, in blood I draw the line. I've given all my pride?" I recited as Andy critiqued.

We sat in the recording studio, just the two of us, working late. Andy was helping me write the intro to a song I was working on for Teenage Wasteland.

"That's great! Hop in the booth and try it."

I did as he said, putting on the headphones. The music of he instruments had flowed into my ears. This opening was all we were missing.

I sang the song with one clean run through, focusing on lyrics in my hands. The feeling singing gave me was foreign, but not unwanted. I loved focusing on not only the sounds that I could make, but seeing how far I could push myself.

When I was done, I stepped out of the small box. "How was that?"

"I think we're good for the night!" Andy applauded. I did a small happy dance as we cleaned up our things. We only had a few songs left before the promotional.

We left the mostly empty studio and drove home. When we arrived, we slid on our pajamas and sat down on the couch, watching a scary movie. It began to rain outside, thunder cracking in time with a few of the jump scares. Andy pulled me close.

The movie was nearing it's end, and I was scared shitless. I had no idea it was going to be this scary! When something else popped out, I hid into Andy's chest. He laughed, I smacked his arm, but none the less, he kept me close. I took in his scent as I sat in his lap, brushing my lips against his jawline. I began to kiss in the area he loved most, electing beautiful moans.

Continuing to kiss Andy, he started to pull me in closer to him. We were in the heat of the moment when there was a nick at the door. I freaked out a little bit, wondering who the hell would be at our door this late at night, but Andy went and answered it anyway. He swung the large wooden door open, revealing a crying CC.

CC looked at the both of us next to each other, than ran into our arms. He was dripping wet, not to mention sobbing as we both held him. Andy stepped away to get him a towel and a change of clothes. CC clung to me, babbling about something and nothing.

When Andy brought him the towel, I wrapped it around CC and let him sit on the couch. He was still clinging onto me, and I noticed Andy's discomfort. None the less, Andy joined the hug.

"You wanna tell us what happened?" I asked.

"L-Lauren broke uh-up with me," he cried. My jaw dropped.

"Why?" Andy asked, obviously hurt at CC's pain.

"She s-said I was t-too child-hi-ish."

I felt so bad for CC. Being funny was his way of life, and for the girl he loved to dump him because of that? He was just being who he is!

"You can stay here for as long as you need," Andy assured rubbing his back.

"Definitely. It's pretty late, we should all head to bed. CC, why don't you get changed and crash in the guest room?" CC nodded and wiped his nose.

~~~

We were laying in bed, kept awake by CC's cries. "I can't believe they broke up," I said. At the word 'break-up,' he pulled me closer.