Wine and Dine

A/N: Hey guys! Ok so a few of you might be a little peeved at the time skip, but I really just want to get on with the plot.

Time Skip: One week after the tour.

SCARLET

I rubbed my little kitten's stomach, making him purr in delight. I feel like I hadn't seen Bat in forever. Crow was still sleeping on the bed and and Andy was out getting groceries.

Since we had gotten back our week had been filled with settling down. I spent a good two days just cleaning the house. Yesterday we went to a post-tour meeting and a small party at Ashley's. I also got to visit Ella and her beautiful baby girl who had grown significantly since I had seen her.

I heard the door to the garage open and close, and Andy calling out, "I'm home, babe." I ran down the stairs, jumping into his arms and wrapping my legs around his waist. He dropped all of the grocery bags just to catch me. "What was that for?"

"I just realized that we haven't spent any alone time together," I admitted sadly.

"Well do you want to go out tonight? I promise it'll be just you and I."

"Actually," I started, "can we stay inside? I miss spending the night in with you. I'll make dinner and everything!" I rushed my last sentence out as to assure Andy I'd work too.

"Whatever you want, Scarlet. I'm happy with any of it." I gave Andy a small peck on the lips before I jumped off of him and picked up the paper bags. He grabbed the rest as I walked into the kitchen. Placing the groceries on the counter, I began pulling them out, thinking about what to cook. Andy emptied everything out and placed his hands on my hips, his head nuzzling into my neck.

"I could make chicken Parmesan."

"Could you now," he mumbled, nibbling on my neck. It seems that lately Andy was a hell of a lot more romantic, doing the little things through tour day to make me smile. When I woke up this morning, for instance, I found all the laundry clean and folded, the dishes out of the sink, and breakfast on the table.

"Yea, does that sound good?" I asked.

"It sounds wonderful," he growled, kissing my neck. I laughed, tangling my fingers in his now growing hair. His chin brushed against my neck and I yelped out in discomfort.

"What?" He asked as if he badly hurt me.

"You're stubble itches. Go shave!" I joked.

"Sure thing baby," Andy said, slapping my ass and running upstairs.

I started with the pasta, filling a pot with water and putting it in the stove. I moved onto the chicken, slicing the breast and marinating it. I then breaded it and stuck it in a pan to put in the oven. The whole ordeal took about 45 minutes total. When everything was cooking I went out to the dining room table and set the plates.

Andy had been running around the house doing god knows what. He changed, but I couldn't see into what.

I pulled the chicken out of the oven, loving the aroma that filled the house. I once again felt Andy grab me from behind, but now he was whispering in my ear.

"I laid down something nice on the bed; go change."

"What?" I asked, confused.

"We're going to have a proper dinner. I picked out a dress that I got you and some other things," he responded.

"When did you have the time to get me a new dress?"

"I always have time to get you things. Trust me."

I listened to him even though I had no clue what was going on. I walked up to our somewhat large room, my eyes catching on the blue dress the cats were laying on, as well as the black shoes and necklace. I smiled. I heaved the cats off of the fabric and held it up against my body in the mirror. It seemed like a perfect fit, but I needed to try it on.

Going through the usual process of getting ready, I then sat down at the vanity and began putting in a light amount of makeup. I braided small parts of my hair and pinned it all back in a messy bun, finishing off with a light pink lipstick.

I carefully walked down the stairs, watching my feet and making sure not to trip. The last thing I needed was a broken ankle and to embarrass myself. When I was at the final step I looked up to see Andy in a sleet gray dress shirt and black pants, along with his black dress shoes. He was cleanly shaven and his hair was tousled just the way I liked it. In his hands, a dark purple rose.

I smiled and took the rose from his hand, linking arms as he led me to the dining room.

When I looked at our table, I lost my breath. The plates were set across from each other and filled with the food. Candles were lit around the room and there were several other roses, along with an entire bouquet.

"Andy," I muttered under my breath.

"Go ahead, take a seat," he assured me in a soothing voice. I lowered myself onto the chair, allowing him to push me into place.

We began our usual small talk and discussions, enjoying the nice dinner. "You look beautiful," he said, continuing to run circles with his thumb on the back of my hand.

"You know, you say that so much that I almost don't believe you," I laughed.

"Stop that. You are so gorgeous it's not even funny. If you weren't such an amazing singer you'd be a model," Andy responded sternly, as if that was the end of that. And I let it go, mainly because he really did make me feel beautiful.

"How's the food?" I asked.

"It's delicious. You cook so well," Andy said with a mouth full of pasta hanging out. He slurped the spaghetti into his mouth, sauce covering his lips.

"You- uh, you got a little something-" I mumbled, pointing to the right corner of his mouth. Andy pretended to not know where it was. I grabbed a napkin and leaned over the table.

"Don't waste it," he playfully scolded. I caught his drift, gently placing my lips in his and kissing away the red tar-like substance.

Andy and I began to lose control of our actions, but I made sure to pull away before he knocked the table over to get to me.

"Later, okay?" He nodded, finishing off the rest of his food. I did the same and Andy took the plates and glasses away. He refilled my wine, then walked me over to the couch.

The living room was a similar set up; candels scattered about, rose petals strewn across the room. Andy turned on the stereo to some soothing classic rock, placed our wine glasses on the coffee table, and laid down on the couch. I threw my legs on either side of him and began a feverous kiss. The clothes we had worked to hard to put on ended up about 10 feet away from is, and we completely gave up our responsibility for a good feeling. A really good feeling.

A/N: I'm sorry this has been forever. I hope I didn't make a lot of you lose interest.

I hate to advertise, but I would appreciate it if you could all check out my other stories, especially Lupine. It needs more love from all you beauties.

Also, I do plan on having some smut next chapter, so you have been warned.