Numb

Edited!

A/N: Hey guys. Sorry about the late "update. Had my first day at a new school and I bet you can guess how that went. Well, its another time skip.

CHRISTMAS DAY!!!

SCARLET

I glaced out the window above the kitchen sink and out at the sunrise. It was 7 am on the dot and I was already starting on breakfast, still able to fell the buzz of alcohol from last night. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, had decided to stay at Andy's place to celebrate Christmas. All of BVB, TBP, and Lauren and Ella. It was the 25th, and I was the only one awake, preparing breakfast.

I turned away from the window and back to the sizzling pan. I knew it was only a matter of minutes before everyone woke up from the smell of bacon. I flipped the spreads of meat with the tongs and heard several footsteps coming down the stair.

"IT'S CHRISTMAS MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!" screamed CC. He ran over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, picking me up and spinning me around. "YOU MADE ME BACON! HOW DID YOU KNOW I LOVED BACON?"

"Lucky guess," I responded as everyone else came down, except for Ash. He slept on the couch. They had gone to join him, while Andy sauntered over to me. He hugged me from behind and passionately kissed my neck.

"Merry Christmas, my beautiful girl," his whispered into my ear with his soothingly deep voice. I couldn't believe that we were together for four months.

"Why do I even celebrate this holiday? I'm athiest," I said laughing. In truth, I only liked giving and receiving gifts and spending time with loved ones. It was never about the biblical reasons, but rather the appeal of becoming closer. And Andy and I where so very close.

"I don't know. What I do know, however, is it is a good excuse to tell you how much I care about you." I finished with the bacon and turned to face him. He always said the sweetest things to me, and I don't know why. I didn't deserve them.

'No Scar! Stop thinking like that! Michael put those thoughts in your head, and it's time for you to get them out!' I mentally scolded myself. I was no longer confident with myself, not since I left that abusive bastard. I knew all along that he was cheating. I knew from the second we got to NY, but I stayed because he made me. He beat me, cut me, and threatened me, yet somehow I managed to get out. I never felt sorry for myself; I deserved it for not being good enough. I felt sorry for the poor girl who didn't know what she was getting into.

Andy seemed to notice the distaste for myself, probably due to the look in my eyes that always appeared when I thought about it, and pulled me back into reality. I never told him the full extent of my last relationship. As far as he knew, Michael only cheated on me. He placed a soft and on my cheek and looked into my eyes. "You are fucking perfect. Don't let whatever that ass told you get in your head. You are by far the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. And before you say it, I'm not bull-shitting you." I nodded in understanding. Andy pecked me on the lips and began to set the table. I finished off the food and served it to the hungry people.

~~~

"That was great, Scarlet, thank you," said Jake. I smiled and nodded in thanks.

"TIME FOR PRESENTS!" screamed CC. He hopped out of his seat and ran over to the tree in the corner of the living room. We had all filled the bottom with our gifts last night. Everyone had gotten everyone one gift just to keep things fair.

I grabbed the plates and started to take them to the sink, but Jinxx and Ash stopped me. "Scarlet, you made breakfast, we can clean up," Ash said.

"Thanks guys." I walked over to the couches and sat on the floor in front of the love seat that was occupied by Andy.

"Nope," he said. He got out of his seat and picked me up. He stretched out along the upholstered fabric and placed me so that I was laying on top of him, cuddling into his chest. I raised an eyebrow at him, but he simply smirked and kissed my head.