Don't Cry

A/N: What can I say, I'm in a writing mood.

SCARLET

The makeup artist smeared the kabuki brush over my face, making me sneeze. "Sorry," I muttered.

"It's alright. I do the same thing." The woman, named Kaitlyn, was fairly nice. We had held a good conversation, even running into my hair routine. The stylist, however, was not so kind. She was pulled at my hair, not at all gentle. But I kept my mouth shut. I didn't want to tell her how to do her job.

I was at yet another photoshoot, this one being the third since Andy left.

She roughly pulled my blonde curls through the paddle brush, yanking my head backwards. "Jeeze, Elaine, calm the fuck down! You're going to rip the poor girls hair out!" Kaitlyn yelled. I had to admit, it hurt pretty bad.

Thankfully, she finished. The boys walked out, dancing in their tuxedos. They all had one ridiculous hipster shades, hair slicked back. "C'mon, Scar, let's see what they put you in," said David. I stepped off of the styling chair, removing the robe. I was wearing a floor length black dress, a diamond necklace, and white pumps.

Dean smiled, crossing his arms. Alex and David's jaws were wide open.

"Damn," Alex muttered. "Andy is really missing out on this."

"I feel stuffy," I said as I pulled up the skirt, walking to the backdrop.

"Well, you look beautiful," Dean complimented.

We took several photos. The camera man wanted us to be so serious, but that really wasn't happening. Several times, we found ourselves laughing out asses off. Safe to say the crew was pissed with us.

"Ugh, I wish I could wear this dress forever!" I whined. I felt so confident and elegant in it.

"You might be able too," started Kaitlyn. "The designer said he would like you to represent his fashion at the upcoming Alt. Music Awards. The outfit could be yours."

"You're kidding, right?"

"Not at all." My mouth was wide open. I could be the wonder of a dress like this? And the necklace? And the shoes? It was too much, but I loved it.

Kaitlyn smiled at me, fixing my eyebrows for the next photo.

~~~

I got home from the shoot, dress bag in hand. Needless to say, the designer was amazed by the photos and had said I could keep the entire ensemble if I wore it to the ceremony. I didn't even know I was nominated for anything! Teenage Wasteland was up for best upcoming band, album of the year, and I personally for most attractive female artist. They even had an award for cutest couple, something Andy and I, as well as Ella and Jake were in the running for. I really need to stay informed.

I fed the cats, then walked into the kitchen and started my own meal. The house was quiet. I felt a little lonely, but opened my laptop for Andy's Skype call. It's been two weeks since I've seen my Andy. We were halfway there, and he video chatted me every night, calling twice a day and texting non stop.

Sure enough, the computer went off for an incoming call. I pressed the accept button. "Hey baby," he said. Andy was sitting on the back room bed, drying his wet hair with a towel. I had to admit, he looked good with only a towel around his waist.

"Hey. You look good," I complimented, smirking.

"Not as good as you. Are you wearing my shirt?" I looked down. I had on one of Andy's muscle shirts, the Iron Maiden one. The sides were cut off, making my bra visible. I didn't have pants on; just booty shorts.

"Yea." I grabbed the computer and the plate of food, walking to the table and sitting down.

"God I miss you so fucking much."

"We're halfway there. I'll be with you in two weeks, baby," I said.

"Two weeks feels like forever." I nodded in agreement. I would have spoken, but I had noodles in my mouth. "So what did you do today?"

"Went to a photo shoot. Did you guys know that we were all nominated for awards?" I asked.

"Yup. I'm really proud of you, honey." I smiled, blowing him a kiss.

"Damn, I wish I was with you so I could actually kiss you."

"I wish you were here too."

ANDY

Scarlet and I talked a hell of a lot longer than we should have. I saw the cats, the clean house (which was only clean because I wasn't home), and a peek at the new dress.

Scarlet was laying in the bed, goofing off with me. I had a perfect view of her body, making me even more pleased then before.

"How was the show tonight?" she asked.

"It was great. Jeremy almost fell off the stage." Lately, we had been calling him Jeremy a lot more. Jinxx just seemed weird now. I don't know.

"Really? Is he ok?"

"Yup. I caught him before the fangirls tore him apart. A shame, really," I laughed. For a while, we just looked into each other's eyes. I saw the little tears pool. "Hey. Don't cry."

"Sorry. It's like your so close, but I can't touch you. It kills."

"I know. Just sleep. That usually helps. The days will go by faster and faster, and before you know it, you'll be in my arms again." She sniffled, wiping away a few tears. I just wanted to kiss her, and hold her, and cuddle with her.

I felt my lower lips tremble at the sight of her tears, and her trying to keep it in. "Scarlet, baby," I called.

She looked up at me, emerald eyes glossy.

"Please don't cry. I hate seeing you so upset," I pleased. She nodded, drying her runny nose and eyes. The cats hopped up on the bed, comforting here when I couldn't.

We were quite quiet, before she spoke up. "Did you have a plan for the rest of the tour?" she asked, looking down at her hands.

"Yea. I'm going to stay with you for the last month. There's no way in hell I'm leaving you for this long again."

Scarlet nodded, smiling.

"You look exhausted, baby. We should both get some sleep," she suggested, yawning.

"Yup. I'll test you as soon as you wake up."

"I love you," we both said to each other. I closed the computer, laying down. I started up at the ceiling of the moving bus, daydreaming of my love. I grabbed the pillow next to me, holding onto it tightly. If only it were Scarlet.

A/N: I'm updating so much! LOVE ME!!!

Here's another chapter. Do all the basic shit that I always ask you to do. I didn't look it over, so none of this is edited. Oh well.