Beginning to The End

Mingyu's POV:

As you may know, I am Kim Mingyu of a famed K-pop boy group Seventeen. We wrapped up The Diamond Edge tour last night, and as an incentive The Pledis Entertainment granted us a layoff for a week, to visit our families back home.

Rest of the members will be going to their respective hometowns but as my Eomma (mom) paid a visit during the tour last week, therefore I've planned a trip to New York.

All though I take pleasure in doing concerts for my fans, I too require a pleasant retreat to chill out, which is why I have planned a trip to New York to find adventure or a nice girl to date. I haven't dated for awhile.

-At the Incheon International Airport-

We are at the airport waiting for our flights. We have camouflaged ourselves togged up in beanies and sunglasses hoping we won't be mobbed by a horde of Carats.

"I'm gunna miss you guys." We bro- hugged in unison. DK, Dino and Woozi boarded early for their respective flights.

"It's just one week fellas." I pulled back patting Seungkwan and Hoshi's shoulders.

"I can't wait to go home!" The China-lines exclaimed, their eyes twinkled in excitement.

"Don't gallivant all day; give some time to your families, okay?" I said giving a quick hug to Jun and The8.

"Look who's instructing us to be a family guy." Joshua, Vernon, and Jeonghan mocked in unison and I merely rolled my eyes.

"You have a good trip homie." Wonwoo said in an American tone of voice.

"Hope you get hitched." I ridiculed, sticking my tongue out.

"Don't you start now Mingyu. You know my family has been compelling me to get married since months, so don't remind me of that. I don't wanna get married to some anonymous girl during holidays. I wanna have fun back home." He said crossing his arms against his chest. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Have fun mate, but not too much that I'll have to come visit you in the American jail." S. Coups hyung cautioned, causing me to laugh.

"Okay Daddy Coups." I joked and hugged him.

We exchanged our "goodbies" and "bon voyage", before long we went our separate ways.

God I'm Excited!

________________

A/N:-

PAGE TURN OVER :)