ch.17: Confession

Dedication: I dedicate this chapter to lu7rin :) Thanks for the reads and votes love. :) x
____________

Hyurin's POV:

"Oww..." I mumbled as I woke up. My head was throbbing, as if I was at the wrestling ring last night. I fluttered my eyes open, still squinting though. I glanced at the wall clock; it was half past twelve.

"All I remember is having one shot of vodka. How can I zone out for so long?" I thought skeptically.

I slowly rolled out of my muddled bed to walk towards the bathroom when I abruptly dropped down on the floor.

"Oww Fucken Devil!" I yelped in pain. I felt sore in between my legs, which vetoed me to walk.

What happened last night? Why do I feel so exhausted?

I was intrigued. I somehow managed to drag my body next to the nightstand and reached for my phone.

"Hey H." Sean greeted with a jubilant voice.

"What happened last night?" I charged, my nerve pulsing.

"You got extreme." He laughed as I bit my lip to control my anger.

"Explain!" I ordered. I know I might lose my job due to this impolite manner of talking but I want answers.

"First, you decided to take only one shot, but gulped down 9 shots of raw vodka and then you hit the dance floor, dancing your heels off. I must tell you, you got some sexy moves." He spoke, his tone flirtatious.

"And how did I land up on my bed?" I questioned still not completely convinced by his explanation.

"Shimmy dropped you home." He simply answered. Shimmy was one of the strippers at the club.

"O- Okay." I believed as my voice-tone softened.

"You can stay home if you want to. You must be tired." He suggested.

"Ya- I think I should. Thanks Sean." I acknowledged and ended the call.

I slowly towed myself to the bathroom. I felt numb so I decided to steep my body into the bathtub. The warm water filled the tub while I slipped out off the clothes that I wore last night. I weakly sank into the tub, absorbing the warmth to ease my numb body, slowly releasing tension. My body relaxed, I felt a lot better than the moment I woke up. I closed my eyes to alleviate myself.

It was so soothing that I didn't realize I was in the tub for almost an hour. The water had virtually cooled down making me shiver, so I got out of the bathtub before I could catch cold. I wrapped my body with a towel and walked back to my room. I turned on the room heater and dried my hair with a drier. When I was warm and dry, I wore a pair of T-Shirt and yoga pants. My head was still aching. I hauled one of the drawers and searched for aspirins. I popped two pills into my mouth and swallowed it with water. The pain gradually subsided.

Throughout the day, I was in bed watching TV and that sickened me more. I decided to take a stroll and grab something to eat. I am hungry.

Cool winds hit my warm skin as I got out of the edifice. I engulfed my arms around my chest to keep myself warm. The traffic was sparse hence; I ignored the traffic lights and crossed the road. My tummy did a flip-flop so I instantly turned my heels towards the KFC. I walked up to the counter to place my order, when a familiar figure approached me.

"Hyu."

It was... Mingyu.

Again.

I cursed under my breath and overlooked his presence. I selected my meal and took a table to wait for my order to arrive.