ch.37: Hatching a Plan

Dedication: I dedicate this chapter to clarissexxxav
Thank you for the reads and comments sweetheart. :) x
_______________

Wonoo's POV:

"So how do we hatch the plan Hyung?" Mingyu asked for the hundredth time making me a bit exasperated.

Ever since I've learned about Rin fooling us around... hatred and hurt gushes into my veins every now and then.
I can't believe she turned out to be exactly like Eojin.
I thought Sheerin was different...
What the hell did I ever do to deserve this?

I was contemplating intently when suddenly a plan popped in my head.

"Rin's dad and my family will be arriving to Seoul city, tomorrow." I spoke.
"We will probably go for a family dinner at Congdu to talk about the arrangements for the wedding."

"So....?" Mingyu dragged his question.

"So you call her right now and ask her to meet you at the same restaurant that we will be going to. This is when I will show up too and bust that con girl!" I elucidated, feeling determined about the entire plan.

Mingyu nodded and dialed her phone number.

_________________

- At a Park-

Sheerin's POV:

"Hey there doppelganger!" I greeted as Hyurin approached me.

"Nice to see you again." She chimed and engulfed me into a hug.

"So umm... what was the sudden phone call for?" She asked.

"I had to lie to Mingyu saying I'm going for an interview you know." She added.

"Aww I'm sorry you had to lie." I gave a slight squeeze on her shoulder.

"I'll tell you everything, but first lets go grab some ice-cream." I chirped. Hyurin vigorously nodded her head like a kid as we headed towards the ice-cream parlor.

_

"Wonu proposed me for marriage." I announced as I licked on my favorite chocolate sundae.

"Wha-whatt?? Really?
When?
How?
What happened?
Tell me EVERYTHING!!" Hyurin squealed earning weird looks from people passing by.

"Yesterday.
He drove me to the Namsan Tower. We took a tour to The Famous Wishing Pond which is situated on the second floor of the tower. We wished for eternal love and plopped the coins into the pond. Then we went to the 2nd floor of the N Plazan, at the Roof Terrace where The "Locks of Love" is situated. Wonu bought a lock and key which was shaped like a heart. He drew a permanent marker pen from his pocket and wrote down our names. As I haning the lock and locking it, he
suddenly knelt down on one knee, and proposed me to marry him. We told our parents about it and the wedding is next week." I spoke as I extended my left hand to show the ring Wonu gave me.

"OMIGODDDD, Congratulations sweetheart!!" Hyurin screeched and pulled me into a humongous hug.

"Thank youuu." I chuckled as she withdrew from the hug.

"Even I have something to share." She said as a tint of red crept into her cheeks.

"Go ahead." I said with a cheeky smile.

"Last night Mingyu organized our first date at a lakeside with a magnificent tent complete with blankets, pillows and a picnic set for two. To top it all off, there lay red velvet cupcakes and apple juice. After we had them. He started serenading songs to me, all my favorites.
The sunset, the lake, the auburn grass, Mingyu...... Everything looked Magical at the moment." She spoke.