ch.8: Cocky Wonwoo

Dedication: I dedicate this chapter to skuurrttt :) Thanks for the reads, votes and comments. :) x
_______________

Hyurin's POV:

I grabbed my phone and ran down the hall. I needed to talk to someone. I wasn't going to fall already for someone who I have just met three days ago. There wasn't anything to fall for. Ok, maybe except for his eyes or his smile....his laugh or his cute accent. I blinked away the captivating picture of Mingyu that was plastered in my mind and quickly dialed my best friend's number.

"Mia meet up at the Boney's café at 10.30. It's urgent!" I sent a voicemail and headed towards Boney's.

I was sitting at the café waiting for my best friend.

I was sixteen when I left my former club and joined The New York Dolls Club, because I wasn't getting enough money to even purchase the necessities. When I met Mia I was already a year old at the club while she was a newbie. Her dad was a drunkard and her step-mom was an abusive woman, so she ran away leaving her family behind. Being homeless and nothing to eat she joined the Club for a living. She shared all her problems to me and I shared mine, eventually we became best friends. She has become one of our best strippers. She's a beautiful American, with pale skin, strawberry blonde hair. Her eyes are grey-green color and her lips coral red. She is way too taller than I am with a perfectly toned body and most importantly, she is a very sweet person with a good heart. She treats me like her sister and is Eveready when I'm in need. That is why I asked her to meet me here, to sort out my problem.

When she arrived, she saw me drowned in my deep thoughts. She gave me a worried look and pulled me into a hug.

"Rinnn what's happened?" she asked taking a seat beside me.

"Well... I met this Korean guy, named Mingyu. He salvaged me from bad guys. I told him that I am a homeless stripper so he bought me a flat and last night when he came over to my new apartment...we made love." I explained briefly.

"So he's your boyfriend already?" she gasped.

"No, but I think I'm falling in love." I confessed.

"It might be 'just sex' for him but 'I' can't keep my emotions out of this." I sighed.

"Trust me." She gently squeezed my hand.

"You're not there yet. You'll know when you're fully falling for him." she said and I nodded my head.

Maybe Mia is right. You cannot fall for Mingyu, Hyurin; I chastised myself. A girl with your job cannot love someone. This relationship could get in the way of my job and just complicate things. Moreover, he will be leaving for Seoul in a couple of days and a guy like him would never like a girl like me. I can't love someone when I have to give myself to other people. I can't get money any other way, this is all I've got. This cannot be love, but habituation leading to an infatuation. From the time of our first unexpected encounter, I've been meeting him continuously, so yea, it's got to be a habituation of being around him.

__________

Mingyu's POV:

It has been almost three hours that Hyurin left the flat and she hasn't arrived as yet. She looked distressed.

Was she disturbed regarding last night? Is she regretting getting laid with me? Should I ask her? Maybe I should let it be.

Many thoughts were battling in my head, so I just turned on the TV to divert my absurd thoughts.

_______________

- Changwon: Wonwoo's Hometown -

Wonwoo's POV: