ch.16: Is That Rin?

Dedication: I dedicate this chapter to bangtanslatte :) Thanks for the reads and votes. :) x
____________

Mingyu's POV:

"Oh no! We missed the first performance." Vernon complained as we entered the club.

The discotheque was jam-packed. Shortly, we hit the bar for drinks. While drinking my pitcher, I skimmed through the inebriated crowd and the dancers who were dancing around the poles when my eyes landed on a familiar looking girl. My eyes glued on her for a moment as I thought:

"What? Is that Hyurin? No, she cannot be in Seoul. Oh god, I should stop thinking about her. I'm seeing her everywhere!"

I blinked my eyes several times but the girl still looked like Hyurin, therefore I headed towards the stage to clear my doubt.

Hyurin's POV:

I quickly got off the stage to exit the dance floor, but I froze to the ground when I heard that deep accent call my name.

"Hyurin?" My heart jolted. I shut my eyes hoping this was a dream but it wasn't. I shoved my thoughts away to turn around to find the source of the voice and my eyes landed on the brunette I... love.

"Ha-Hi." I gave him a nervous smile.

"You in Seoul?" Mingyu asked in disbelief.

I was wordless so I just nodded my head.

"Oh god Hyurin, I'm so glad to see you again." He clasped me into a hug and spun me around.

"I tried to call you, I even went to your New Yor apartment but all I found was a locked door." He added. As much as I wanted to hug him for eternity, I wanted to go far away from his grip... from him.

For all these weeks, I convinced my heart to move on but yet again the fate has brought him back to me.

"No Hyurin, you can't let him break the walls you've built around your heart and allow him to obliterate it again. You can't give in. You have to stay away from him. He's a heart breaker." My subconscious spoke to me.

"I-I have to go." My mind forced me to say those words.

"What? Why?" He was baffled, as he put me down.

"I don't wanna talk to you Mingyu. I don't think we should meet again." I said with a heavy heart.

"But why?" he questioned, bamboozled by my words.

"I can't tell you." I withdrew my gaze from him as my tears started threatening to spill from my eyes. I glanced at him for one last time with my glassy eyes and walked past him.

"Hyurin, wait!" I heard him call but I quickly made my way into the crowd trying my best to go as far away from his reach, when I abruptly bumped into someone.
___________

Wonwoo's POV:

"Where did Mingyu go?" Coups hyung furrowed his forehead.

"I don't know. He was right beside me a few minutes ago." I replied, chugging my drink.

"We should go find him." Joshua and DK suggested. We dispersed to find Mingyu when I bumped into... Sheerin?

"Rin?" I was stunned to see her at the club.

"What?" she shot. I scrutinized her, she was wearing only a pair of lingerie and she looked like a... like a total stripper. I was flabbergasted to see her that way.

"I told you to stay at home and...and what are you wearing? You look like a stripper." I scowled.

"You're drunk mister, and I AM a stripper!" she snapped.