ch.19: Stuck with Eachother!

A/N:-
Ok now if you've read my MINGYU IMAGINES then this chapter MIGHT sound familiar to y'all, but still PLEASE read it cuz I've made a lot of changes. Thank you. :)
____________

Wonwoo's POV:

"Yes dad, Sheerin is with me." I spoke over the phone as I walked back and forth in the living room.

"You remember that today you'll have to go buy the engagement rings, don't you?"

I swore internally, it had totally slipped out of my mind.

"Oh sorry, I forgot. I am busy today I won't be able to make it."

"I don't want to hear any excuses. You are going with Sheerin and that's about it." His statement sounded more like an order.

"Ye- yes dad." I sighed in defeat and hung up the phone.

Just then, Rin entered the room with a towel wrapped around her head.

"Good that you took shower already. Now get dressed, we are going out." I told her as I shoved my phone inside my pocket.

"For a date?" The corner of her lips twitched into a smirk.

"You wish." I scoffed. Seriously? I'll take her on a date? Never. In a. Million years.

"We are going to buy our engagement rings, so hurry up." I informed. She simply nodded and went to her room to change.

- 20 minutes later -

"How long is it gunna take for you to get ready you slow poke?" I yelled, banging her door.

"I got other works to attend, make it quick!" I snapped my fingers.

I don't know why do 'women' take so much time just to change into a readymade outfit. It's not like they have to tailor their clothes every time they go out, right? This is the number one thing that I don't seem to understand about women.

"I'm almost done." She yelled back. I heard footsteps walking towards me, so I took a step back. She unlocked the door, while I scrutinized her. She was wearing her same monotonous outfit. A pencil shirt - a blouse - a blazer - and a pair of toms.

"What took you so long? You seldom apply makeup." I questioned almost yelling.

"I- It took time to dry my hair. I had to tie it into a bun." She reasoned.

"Ya right. Now get the hell out, we're leaving." I ordered. She quickly walked towards the hall way and out the threshold. I followed her steps and locked the door behind me.

We got on the elevator. We just stood there next to each other not pronouncing a word. I noticed that she was breathing heavily, I didn't know why; I just assumed she had asthma or something.

Halfway down to the ground floor something happened. The power in the building suddenly went out and the elevator stopped. The emergency lights lit up almost immediately, Rin and I looked at each other with total astonishment.

"Fcuk!" I swore.

"What happened?" She panicked, her face losing color.

"I think the power is out in the building," I replied, quite unsure.

"WHAT?!!" She yelled.

"Why? What happened? Why now?" she bombarded me with 'what' and 'whys'.

"I don't know, just keep calm." I said with an exasperated tone.

"I CAN'T KEEP CALM!!!" she yelled again, earning a "What The Hell?" kinda look from me.

Just then, a phone started to ring and that startled both of us. It was the emergency elevator phone behind a panel by the elevators' door. It must have not been connected to the building's electricity. I opened the panel and answered the phone; it was one of the security guards checking to see if there was anybody in the elevators; standard procedure I guess. He explained the situation and hung up.