ch.23: New Neighbour

Dedication: I dedicate this chapter to my lovely woozihoon17 Thank you for the reads, votes and comments love. :) x
____________

Mingyu's POV:

"Hyung you were right. I am in love with Hyurin. I just couldn't figure out that sooner." I confessed plopping down next to S. Coups.

"I told you so." He gave me a genuine smile.

"Hence... I've planned a date tonight where I'm gunna tell her I love her." I informed, a tint redness crept on my cheeks.

"She's gunna love it." He chimed.

"Have you informed her yet?" I shook my head.

"Then Whatchu waiting for?" I quickly dialed her number and let it ring.

"Heyy..." I greeted, dragging the word in a jubilant tone.

"Hey, what's up?" She greeted back.

"Where are you?"

"At home, why?"

"I'm coming to get you." I informed.

"Why?" She questioned.

"I'm taking you out for dinner." Even though she can't see my face through the phone, but I said it with a smile.

"But I'll be off to the club in an hour."

"Umm... okay then, I'll pick you up after your shift is over." I spoked

"Okay."

"and umm... wear something which is dear to you."

"Okay." She chuckled and hung up the phone.

God! I can't wait!

I quickly ran to the dorm and kicked the door open.

"Hyungs! Let's go to the club!" I proposed with an exhilarating tone of voice.

"Whoa, are you okay? you got fever or something?" Jun and The8 placed the back of their palms on my forehead.

"No, why?" I gave them a confused look.

"Because you are acting all so energetic after so many weeks." Hoshi spoke, crossing his arms while Seungkwan nodded.

"Ya but we're so partying tonight." I flashed him an impish smile.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" The rest of them exclaimed in excitement.

________________

Sheerin's POV:

"YES! I REGRET IT!"

"and yeah, you can have this apartment all to yourself. I HATE YOU!" Wonwoo's venomous words echoed in my head repeatedly. It had been two days without any contact from Wonwoo.

"He blamed me for his break up with Eojin. He hates me." Soft sobs escaped my lips, when a loud knock on the door ripped me away from my miserable thoughts.

I quickly wiped the tears from my cheeks and padded towards the door. I desperately hoped that it's Wonwoo but when I unlocked the knob, an unknown girl stood at my porch.

I promptly scrutinized her. She had brunette loose curls, brown orbs like my irises, but way beautiful than mine. Cute face, plastered with a smile. She was very tall compared to my height and wore a blue jeans dungaree and black Vans.

"Hi, I'm Shi Mitzu, your new neighbor to be more precise." She flashed me a sweet smile.

"Oh ha- Hi. I am Sheerin, Lee Sheerin." I returned a smile, but a weak one.

"Don't. tell. me." She gasped, placing her hands on her lips. Her expression made me crumple up my eyebrows for a moment.

"You're the daughter of The Lee Minho?" she asked in surprise.

"Ye-yeah?" My reply was more like a question.

"You got a great dad. He sponsored our college to provide scholarship to the graduate students."

"He's a great man." She gave an admiring comment, which made me feel proud to be his daughter.

"Yes indeed." I beamed.

"Well, anyway I came here for help." She said, disclosing the main purpose of standing here at my threshold.

"What can I help you with?" I glinted a genuine smile.

"The elevators are not functioning so I wanted some help with my luggage which is at the ground floor." she explained. The word "elevator" made me wince. The elevator incident with Wonwoo subconsciously crept in my head.

"Ye-yeah, the elevators cause a LOT of trouble. Sure, I can help you with your luggage." I said, shoving my thoughts away.

"Thank you so much." She chirped and I closed the door behind me to go downstairs.

Our apartment was on the 9th floor so we were totally exhausted by the time we reached our floor hauling those huge luggage.

"God I'm tired." The brunette heaved a deep breath.

"Thank you for helping me out Miss. Lee Sheerin." She appreciated.

"Call me Rin." I promptly corrected with a wink.

"Okay Rin." She shook my hand.

"You're most welcome Mitzu."

"Call me Zu." she mimicked me and we both broke into a fit of laughter.

She invited me to her apartment for a cup of coffee. I'd choose green tea over coffee any day, but as it is an invite by my new neighbour... I couldn't decline it. While she was brewing the beverage, I pulled out my phone to see if there's any text or call from Wonwoo but my call log and inbox displayed empty record. I depressingly sighed while Mitzu came back with two whopping mugs of coffee. 'Rin, be ready for acne breakouts.' I thought to myself.

"Here you go." she handed me a mug.

"Thanks." I gave her a small smile.

"You okay?" she noticed my sad façade.

"Uhh.. ya."

"I know something's up. You can tell me."

"It's na-nothing. I'm just tired." I lied and Zu's face instantly lit up, god knows why.

"I got a perfect idea!" she exclaimed.

"What is it?" My brows crumpled.

"Why don't we hit the club to put our stress away?" she counseled.

"Na-no no. I'm fine." I demurred.

"Oh c'mon Rin. I'm your NEW neighbour, we should celebrate." She beamed in excitement.

'I think it'll be a good distraction for me, I'll forget Wonwoo for a while. I should go.'

"Okay." I ultimately agreed.

___________

A/N:- I know this is a crappy chapter. A filler, but I promise the upcoming chapters are fun.

Stay tuned. 😙