Eight | Class Disturbance

Author's Note

Thank you all!!

I hit 1,000 views!

I hope you lot like this one. I did. :)

* * * * *

It was Autumn now and I sat on the window sill in the Astronomy tower, with a lit cigarette lazily in my mouth. Gwen sat across from me with a handful of Bertie Botts Every Flavor Jelly Bean and said, "How do you have so much cigarettes, but you don't buy any?"

"I use a mimicking charm. I mean, its not like the real deal, but they're okay in my book." I said holding my knees, "I use to buy them a lot. One weekend out of the month, we get to leave school grounds and be with our family. So I'd buy a carton every time."

"They're not the best for you," she said sullenly.

"Yeah, a lot of things aren't." I shrugged. I looked farther into the landscape and noticed the Forbidden Forest. The trees were half naked and it made me blush. It was silly to remember Snape because of that, but I couldn't get him out of my head. I had the urge to knock on his door and give him a stupid reason why I decided to disturb him or act out purposely for detention, but I felt shy. Why did I want to do that to be honest? Do I...

Like him?

Don't be ridiculous, he isn't even cute!

My thoughts were usually distracted by Blaise who like to walk with me to Herbology. It was cold season and we were wrapped in our house scarfs and robes, heading to Herbology. "So, are you planning on watching the Quidditch game?" I asked.

"Slytherin against Gryffindor?" Blaise asked, "Are you going?"

"I'm not much into sports, but my brother got to become a chaser, so it'd be fun to watch him."

"He's Gryffindor," Blaise said uninterested and I pouted.

"He's still my brother. Besides, I'll be on the Slytherin stands rooting for our house," I said confidently, bit it was a lie. I didn't want to root for my house, I wanted to be on my brother's side and watch that famous Harry Potter snatch the snitch.

"Then I'll be there," he said with a smirk and I couldn't help, but smile. Herbology was fun; I noticed what Gwen was talking about how Neville was in this class. He was finished with our test before anyone in the room! Professor Sprout just beams when she passes him bu, he is her prodigy.

After class I had Care of Magical Creatures, but still I couldn't help but think of Snape. We went in the damn forest for class today, I couldn't help it! But, when Potions came along, I was utterly nervous and rushed over before class started to catch Blaise.

As we worked on our potions project which was a Restoration Potion. Snape walked around, moody as ever. He swifted through the class, examining each and every one of our potions. I started to cut the bat spleen and saw Snape coming towards me from the corner of my eye. I looked up hesitantly and noticed him staring straight at me.

"Ow!" I gasped, slitting the tip of my thumb with the knife. Blaise stopped stirring and grabbed my hand to examine the damage, but Snape got there much quicker and swat his away. Snape grabbed my hand and gently turned it over to look at my cut. His hands were so warm as they grazed mine. I winced when he moved my thumb.

"Fuck," I gasped.

"Language, Miss Wilson." Hissed Snape.

Then it dawned on me. "Oh," I said, "I'm fucking sorry. But, this shit fucking hurts like hell! Sorry for the fucking outburst."