16.) Rock My Blues Away.

First off, I'd like to thank, LoriDowney19 for helping me, and always encouraging me. You are fabulous! Thank you so much... & Thank you all for reading... I hope you all are pleased with this chapter!

Enjoy..
==°===-==°===-==°===

"Now that's what I call a fucking kiss!"

Downey shouts for the whole city of Vegas to hear, with my hand in his, while we walked down the strip, and most definitely buzzing like bees from all the alcohol we've had so far tonight.

We decided to ditch the limo and walk the rest of the way to our hotel room. It was only around three or four blocks away, plus it was a beautiful night for a stroll.. The sky was crystal clear with stars glistening down upon us.

"Yeah, that was a fucking kiss, huh?!" I smile up at Downey, seeing him smile down at me.. I could not stop staring at his lips...

It sure what a fucking kiss and I wanted more.

It was a quarter past one in the morning when Downey and I finally started walking back.. We stopped at a few casinos after our fucking kiss, and got a few drinks, and played some more slot machines... Needless to say, I am pretty drunk.

"Downey, hang onnn." I really trailed the word, 'on' for a while, as I had stopped in my tracks to slip my heels off of my poor feet, that were almost killing me.

"I'm hanging on." Downey chuckles, as he still is grasping on to my hand, that I release my hold of, so I could rip my shoes off.

"Babe, wait..." Downey tells me, as he gets down on one knee, slapping my hand gently off of my shoe.

"Stop.. Let me help." Downey starts laughing, as he sees me struggling with one hand unhooking the straps off my feet.

"Downey, you do not know how to deal with high heels, unless.. Have you been a tranny?" I laugh drunken giggles.

"That's true..." Downey says as he lifts me up, putting me over his left shoulder, with my dress hanging down and most likely my ass was showing, as it was up in the air for all to see.

"Downey!" I screech.

"Shush, people are going to think I'm kidnapping you, which I am.. No one needs to know that though!" Downey laughs.

"Oh my god, I'm going to break your back."

"Shut up! If you're saying you are fat, shut up. You are not, so stop fishing for compliments."

"I am not fishing!" I slur giggles.

Downey swirved to the right, acting like he was going to fall down, being the total jackass he is.. The most adorable jackass, though.

"Oh my fucking god! Stop babe!"

Oh no... I just called Downey babe...

"Babe? I like." Downey purrs, making a growling, 'meow' sound.