22.) Tequila.

"Shut up and kiss me!" I told Downey, grasping his neck pulling him back upon my lips with good force.

"If you insist.."

Downey with his damn sarcasm.

He rested his forehead on mine, while gazing into each other's eyes... Boy, was I in some intense heat at the moment and I could tell by the look in Downey's eyes, I had just started a big erotic fire in him, and it was definitely blazing like crazy inside of me.

I tenderly bit Downey's bottom lip, as I leaned in and kissed him this time.. Burning desire rose into my body, as I gripped my hand tighter on Downey, while we both were in a world of infatuation...

"Wait, Scarlett.." Downey quietly spoke in mumbles, breaking free from my lips.

"What?" I asked, not really caring.. I just wanted to keep kissing him for as long as I possibly could.

"What's happening?"

"We're kissing... And it's incredibly heated if you haven't noticed, so I would very much appreciate it if you would go back and kiss me some more..." I replied.

"Are you staying?" Downey asked, looking up at me with those damn puppy dog eyes..

How can you refuse that look?

"If you keep interrupting this moment, I won't be staying." I giggled.

"No one can deny my charm..." Downey smirks.

"Jesus, Downey! Will you please just shut up and place those lips back on mine.. Now." I sternly told him, needing him...

And off the record, no, I cannot deny his charm.. That damn Downey charm...

"You don't have to beg... Actually, I'm quite fond of you begging for me.. Not gonna lie." Downey smiled.

"Yeah? I was quite fond of you begging for me a minute ago too." I mischievously smile.

"Damn, you get down and dirty." Downey makes the most adorably (fake) sad face.

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed, frustrated that we still weren't kissing.

"Scarlett Rose... We've gone over this..." Downey rolled his eyes.

"Downey, I'm about to leave.. I won't tell you twice!" I tried not to smile from Downey's reply, however, I was having a hard time staying serious.

"You are really bad at begging... You have to do this.." Downey tells me, and then shows me what I need to do..

Downey leaned his head down and batted his big brown eyes at me.

"I don't have Downey eyes, so I'm pretty incapable of that look." I reply, glowing a smile at him from that damn Downey look.

"You don't know if you do not try..."

"Downey.. Shut the f*ck up!" I shouted pulling him back.. Again, on my lips, brushing my tongue in circles of passion around his.

Downey pulled me up into his arms, as we never let go of each other's lips, he swiftly picked me up again and took me into the house, throwing me on to his couch.

"Whoa there sparky." I giggle from falling on the couch.

Downey crawls on top of me, and then swung me around, so now I am straddling Downey.

Like the saying goes...
Save a horse, ride a cowboy...
Not that Downey is a cowboy but for right now...he is to me.

"Sparky? Hey now.. You were the one begging me, darlin'.