24.) Waterfall Romance.

My skin felt like it was on fire and my pulse was in a frenzy of passion, beating rapidly.

I closed my eyes tightly, lifting my mouth for Downey's. He kissed me softly but with intensity, filling my every blood vessel with sweet, hot, electricity.

Downey bent down, sliding his arms under my knees, quickly picking me up off my feet.

"Ready for your surprise?" Downey asked in a deep enchanting voice.

"Y...Yes..." My nerves were trying to take over, but once Downey had walked out the sliding glass doors, my nerves vanished as my eyes glanced around to one of the most romantic sights..

Downey had at least fifteen candles surrounding the pool... My eyes darted quickly around the backyard and then I noticed a waterfall... It was just above his pool, where the water trickled down beautiful big river rocks and fell into the pool... I had never realized that's what it was because Downey never had the water turned on while I was out here before..

Apparently I'm not very observant to not realize that's why the rocks were right there.. It was obviously a waterfall... Wow, I feel dumb now for not noticing that...

"Woah... this is... so romantic, Downey... You did all of this before you picked me up today?" I softly asked with so much emotion in my voice... I truly appreciated what a sweet thing Downey had done for me...

"Yeah, I did.. It's not much... I just know you've had a long week and we haven't got to have much fun... So, anyway, I thought you may enjoy this." Downey gives me the most amazing smile, showing his small wrinkles around his glowing grin.

"It's.... magical..." I slowly tell him, as the words had came out of my mouth, I realized it really was magical...

Downey slowly walked closer to the pool and the waterfall..

The waterfall was banging as powerfully as my intense pleasure for Downey that was demolishing me.

"What are you doing?" I raised my eyebrow, as we were getting closer to the water.

"Getting you wet." Downey replied in his cocky attitude, that made me blush and feel more electricity at the same time.

"Dirty birdy." I smirked and Downey sent a wink my way.

I could tell in his gleaming eyes he was more focused on the heat between us more than chuckling at my reply.

Downey and I were near the edge of the pool, when I thought he was going to throw me in again, but to my surprise he walked near the waterfall with me still securely in his arms.

"Wait... Downey, my shoes...my... clothes." I slowly explained, not wanting to get everything soaking wet...

"Oooh, so you are asking me to take those off for ya?" Downey raised both his brows up and down, in such a silly way... Oddly enough, it made me want him more...

"I'll take off yours if you take off mine." I let out a goofy laugh from how dorky I had just sounded.

"That's a deal I can gladly accept." Downey grins mischievously.

Once Downey had set me back on my feet, I lifted both of my arms up in the air, gesturing for him to take my blouse off.

Downey delicately yanked from the bottom and pulled it over my head, dropping it to the ground..

"Your turn...." Downey seductively told me and I definitely was pleased to take my turn..

We both had undressed one another and were now left in our undergarments..

Downey's big brown eyes stared at me with pleasure whirling in his eyes, like he was just seeing my body for the first time.. He glanced up and down my body, exploring me with only his eyes. Downey finally decided to wrap his arms around me, pulling me back up in his sturdy hold.

He walked down the steps into the pool, and sat down on the last step with me sitting on his lap, side straddling him with my back against the side of the pool. The water had come up to my ribs, while we sat in the pool with the waterfall to the right, as it misted us lightly with tiny droplets of water...

It couldn't get much better than this... Well, Downey made everything more fun, more romantic, and always better than anything else. There was no other place I'd rather be then in Robert Downey's arm's...

Downey gently placed both of his wet cool hands on each side of my face, making me softly shiver in pleasure, as he locked his gaze with mine, once again.

"You are a damn beauty, Scarlett Rose." Downey tells me as his strong, big hands move down from my face to the sides of my ribs, gliding them lower down my torso...

I moved my neck to the side, as my body got more worked up while Downey traced every outline of my skin, almost like he was painting a picture with his hands...

The intensity of Downey's gaze was filled with affection, making my heart beat with even more speed... However a thought went through my mind, unfortunately, destroying my moment of Downey's ecstasy filled eyes that made me want to cry out for more and more of his essence.

Did I really want this to happen so quickly?

The question burned a hole through my thoughts, as I continued to question myself over and over again.

My body was telling me an unqualified yes, I did want this to happen... But, my heart was telling me no...
Deep down in my heart, I wanted Downey and myself to be slow and lasting...

==============

Hey, Hey!
So, is Scarlett thinking straight??
Is this too quick??
Or is she over thinking this?

& Sorry for the rather shorter chapter than normal... I'll make it up to you. :)

Comment & Vote, pretty please.

Lots
Of
Love.
Xo.