Twenty

Valentine's Day

Bucky comes back from the store & hears Celina quietly snoring in bed. He walks over to her side of the bed & gently shakes her awake.
"Doll, doll, wake up", he says. She pops her eyes open slightly.
"Morning", she says smiling.
"Morning, doll", he says. He kisses her.

"Where did you go?"
"I went out. Got you something", he says smiling. She sits up.
"What is it?" He gets up & goes into the hallway.
"Close your eyes." She does & he comes in.
"Open them."

Bucky is holding a bouquet of red roses, a heart box of chocolate & a stuffed bear.
"Aww, Buck. I love it. Thank you." He walks over to her with everything. She kisses him.
"You're welcome, beautiful." She smells the roses.
"I love you."
"I love you too, brat." She opens the box of chocolates. She takes a bite.

"Mmm so good", she says. She feeds Bucky one.
"That is good", he laughs.
"I got a surprise for you too but you have to wait til later", she says eating another chocolate. He smirks, raising an eyebrow.
"It better be good."
"Oh I promise, it will be."

"Tease", he says

"Tease", he says. She giggles.
"You love it though." He winks at her.
"Come on, let's go make breakfast", she says getting up. They head downstairs & Celina grabs a vase for the roses. She places them on the coffee table.

Bucky takes over on breakfast making waffles, eggs, hash browns & bacon.
"Baby, you didn't have to make breakfast." He smiles.
"I know I didn't. But I wanted to do something special for you." She kisses his cheek.

"How did I get so lucky?", she asks. He smiles, looking over at her.
"I ask myself the same thing." Breakfast is done & they serve themselves. They sit at the dining room table going over their wedding ideas. They've gotten so much done. Once they've finished eating, Celina washes the dishes.

Afterwards, Celina has to work for a few hours. Bucky leaves her alone so she can work in the quiet. She joins Bucky on the couch once she's done. They cuddle up & end up falling asleep on the couch. Celina wakes up an hour later. She sits up & Bucky pulls her back down.

"Don't get up", he says. She chuckles.
"Fine. We can cuddle a bit longer." The doorbell rings.
"I'll get it", she says. She opens the door.
"Hi. I'm looking for Bucky Barnes, I was told he lives here." Bucky gets up, walking over to the door.
"Bruce?" Bucky & Bruce hug.

They pull apart.
"Doll, this is Bruce Banner. Bruce this is my fianceé, Celina." She lights up. Sticking out her hand, she smiles. He shakes her hand.
"Wow. Thee Bruce Banner. I've heard alot about you. Come in", she says stepping aside.

"So fianceé, huh?", Bruce says. She nods, showing him the ring.
"Wow, Buck. That is great. Congratulations." Bucky smiles.
"Can I get you something to drink, Bruce?", Celina asks.
"Oh, no. That's ok but thank you. I'm not staying long."

"What brings you to Brooklyn?"
"I haven't seen everyone in a long time & I'm on vacation from work so I flew out here. But I do need to go see Steve. How's he doing?"

"He's good actually. He doesn't live too far from here. Wanda is living with him." Bruce nods.
"Well, I better go. It's Valentine's Day & I'm sure you guys have plans", he says smiling. They walk him to the door.
"Hey Bruce, Celina & I are getting married in May. We're having it here in the backyard. Would you like to join us?"

He smiles.
"Yeah. Yeah, I'd like that." Bruce gives Bucky his number to text him the info. Once Bruce leaves, Bucky & Celina order dinner. Once the food arrives, they eat at the dining room table with candlelight.

When they're done, Celina tells Bucky that she's going upstairs to grab his surprise. She tells him to wait on the couch & close his eyes. She changes into her newly bought red bra, matching panties, garter belt & stockings. She comes down & sees Bucky with his hands over his eyes.

"Open your eyes." He opens them & bites his lip.
"Holy....fuck", he says.

She walks over to him, blaring some music

She walks over to him, blaring some music. She sits in his lap, kissing him.
"You surprised?", she smirks.
"Very. You look sexy as hell", he says biting her neck. She moves his hands away, kissing his neck.

She gets up & dances for him. She turns around & gives him a lap dance.

She grinds as his hands caress her body. She feels his hard-on through his jeans. She bites her lip as she teases him a bit more. He takes off his shirt as she unzips him. She gets on her knees & begins sucking him off as he holds her hair. He moans loudly as her mouth slides up & down quickly.

"Doll, I don't want to cum yet", he says. She slides her mouth down further as he cums unexpectedly down her throat, moaning louder. He releases her hair & she wipes her mouth.
"That's it. We're going upstairs", he says picking her up & taking her upstairs. She giggles as he spanks her when they reach the bedroom.

He slams her onto the bed. She licks her lips.
"I love when you manhandle me", she says.
"You do, huh?", he says eyeing her.
She nods biting her lip. He yanks her panties down & eats her pussy. He fingers her as he tongues her clit. She moans loudly.

She cums quickly, her wetness dripping down his mouth. He wipes his mouth & fucks her. He thrusts slow & quickly picks up speed. They both moan loudly as he chokes her with his metal arm. He pounds into her & pulls out. He has her bend over & fucks her from behind.

Pounding harder & harder. Both are holding back their orgasms. She grinds against him as he grips her hips tighter. The ecstacy of her screams are music to his ears as she comes undone. Her juices flowing down his thighs. He slams into her as he cums inside of her. When they finally pull apart, they both lay on the floor. Breathing heavy.
"Happy Valentine's Day, doll", he says smiling. She kisses him.
"Happy Valentine's Day, Buck."

Once they catch their breath & clean themselves off, they have two more rounds before they head to bed.