Thirty Three

December 13th
6:35am

Bucky & Celina have been holding their babies & watching them sleep. Celina hums to calm them down. She was able to nurse them both. A knock on the door interrupts them.

Bucky opens the door for Steve & Wanda. Celina FaceTime's Sam. He answers.
"Hey, everything ok?", Sam asks.
"Yeah, the babies were delivered earlier  this morning. Steve & Wanda just got here." Celina turns the phone so Steve & Wanda can say hi.

"Celina, do you wanna do the honors?", Bucky asks picking up his son. Steve picks up his niece.
"Welcome to the world: Steven James." Everyone anticipates the baby girl's name.

"We were obviously going to name our son after Steve but Sam, you & Wanda have been so great to me. So in honor of Sam Wilson & Scarlet Witch, she is named Samantha Scarlet." Wanda smiles.

"You named her after me? I

"You named her after me? I...I don't know what to say", she replies.

"Wanda, you are like the sister I always wanted. It's only fitting that I'd name her after you." Steve & Bucky hug. Steve hands over Samantha to Wanda. Sam has yet to say anything.

"Sam, you alright?", Celina asks. He clears his throat.
"I just...wow. That really warms my heart that you would name her after me. I'm surprised Bucky agreed to it."

"Uh, let's be clear, I didn't. Celina chose it", Bucky replies.
"Whatever. Admit that you like me."
"I didn't say that."
"But you let her name your baby after me."
"Have you met my wife? It's hard to change her mind when it's made up."
"Sure, Buck. Use that as your excuse."

"Please don't make me laugh too hard. I'll bust open my stitches", Celina says chuckling. Bucky takes the phone & shows Sam the babies.
"They're precious. Thank God, they have their mother's good looks", Sam says.

Everyone laughs except Bucky.
"Leave my man alone. He's gorgeous."
"You have to say that cuz you're married to him", Sam jokes. Celina hears noise in the background.
"Is that Sarah? Can you put her on?"

Sam calls over Sarah & she says hi.
"How are you feeling?"
"I'm hurting a bit but I'm ok." Sam tells her about the babies names.
"Aww. Bucky was ok with it too? Shocking."
"That's what I said", Sam replies.

"Celina picked it. I didn't", Bucky says annoyed. They talk a bit more but soon hang up.

"Buck, they're beautiful. I'm happy for you both." Baby Steven starts to whine but Steve calms him down. Rocking him in his arms. Wanda passes baby Samantha over to Celina. Bucky sits with Celina & Samantha.