Thirty Four

The day has finally arrived! Celina & the twins are being discharged from the hospital. Bucky has driven home to pick up the car seats. He's on his way back when Dr. Grisham walks in.

"How are we feeling today?", she asks.
"Good. I'm in a bit of pain from the stitches but I'm so happy I can take my babies home." Dr. Grisham smiles & looks over the babies.

"I'm very happy for you. The babies are healthy, you're healing well. Moments like these makes me love my job even more." Celina gets up slowly & walks over to Dr. Grisham.

Celina hugs her & smiles.
"I can't thank you enough for being my doctor. Thanks for everything." They pull apart.

"You are very welcome

"You are very welcome. Now, remember what we talked about. Let your body heal, no sex for six weeks & come see me soon." She smiles & leaves the room. As she leaves, Bucky walks in.

"Hey, how are the twins? How are you feeling?", he asks.
"They're good. They've been a bit fussy but they were fed not that long ago. I'm good. Ready to go home & lay in bed with my sexy ass husband." She kisses him.

"By the way, no sex for six weeks

"By the way, no sex for six weeks."
"I know. I know. Dr. Grisham already warned me", she replies.
"But when those six weeks are over, it's on", he says confidently. The twins start crying. Bucky & Celina walk over to them to calm them.

Bucky gets the car seats & they put the babies in carefully. After waiting a bit, the nurse comes to drop off the discharge papers & bring in the wheelchair.

"Well Barnes family, you are all set to go. Before you ask, it's hospital protocol for you to be wheeled down."

"Alright. Fine." Celina sits down in the wheelchair. Bucky grabs the bags. Two other nurses walk in & take the babies. They leave the room & take the elevator down to the lobby. Once they are out the doors, Bucky rushes to the car & brings the car at the entrance.

The nurses help Celina up while Bucky straps the babies in the backseat. Celina gets in the passenger seat. Bucky gets in & they drive home. Less than twenty minutes later, they park & Bucky unlocks the front door. Celina gets out & Bucky rushes over to help her.