Thirty Nine

The next morning Bucky wakes up at 7am & heads to the hotel gym. Celina wakes up about twenty minutes later. Her phone vibrates & she checks it.

"Oh my god", she squeals, biting her lip

"Oh my god", she squeals, biting her lip. She texts back.

"God, you're so hot." Bucky writes back immediately.
"I'll be up in a few." She puts her phone down & goes to take a shower. Five minutes later, Bucky walks through the door. He walks into the bathroom & strips down.

Celina turns around to face Bucky as he steps in. He pushes her against the wall & kisses her urgently. She moans loudly as he grabs her face & bites her lip.

 She moans loudly as he grabs her face & bites her lip

He lifts her up & slowly pushes himself inside. She wraps her arms & legs tightly around him as he bounces her up & down. Her nails dig into his back as he begins pounding her. Their moans grow increasingly louder. Soon after Bucky climaxes, slamming his right hand against the wall.

"Damn, brat. That felt so good."
"I agree." He kisses her before setting her down. They finish showering & finally step out. They dry off & get dressed. Celina lays in bed.
"Buck, what do you wanna do today?" He steps out of the bathroom.
"You. All day. All night."
"Is that what you really want?"

He licks his lips & nods.
"Do you have the stamina, Mr Barnes?"
"Do you?"
"I do. I am still in my 30s. You on the other hand, are in your 100s. I don't want you suffering a heart attack."
"Fuck you, Cel", he says trying not to laugh.
"I'm just saying, babe. You're kinda old."

He pounces on her & pins her arms down.
"Keep talking shit, brat."
"I'm sorry. I know how sensitive you get when I say you're old." He begins softly biting her side as she squirms & giggles. He flips her over & smacks her ass, hard.
"Ow. Fuck! I'm sorry, I surrender."
"Yeah, thought so." They laugh. She pushes him off.
"Jerk."

"Let's go to the movies", Bucky says.
"What should we see?"
"Who cares? Get up & let's go." He claps his hands loudly. She throws on a sundress & flats. She grabs her purse & soon after, they leave their room. They step into the elevator & make their way to the lobby. Once they step off the elevator, heading to the parking lot. Bucky drives & Celina gets in the passenger side.