Chapter 17

It was dusk.

The sun was just about to arise.

A perfect day for it to be a wedding.

But then again, Kyda was asleep peacefully in her grand bed with fluffy pure feathered pillows surrounding her with multiple of intricate design, silk blankets covering her.

Until...

"WAKE UP!!!!"

Kyda shrieked, resulting herself to rolled out of bed and fell onto the hard marble floor, groaning in ache as she rubbed her injured elbow. Two familiar figures stood in front of her. "I'm a light sleeper. You could've just talked normally, and I would've woken up" Kyda explained. "Today is the wedding day and you still haven't told us, what your plan is" the Dr was in full stress mode. Kyda groans "Easy ... Amita gets closer to the Prince, can I now go back to sleep?". Her head flopped back into the pillow "But it's the day of the wedding... and the Princess is going to marry him" Amita was overflowing in anxiousness at this point. Kyda laid on her bed for a couple of more seconds before facing and examining Amita's state and realising she was having second thoughts about their schemes. However, Kyda sat up with a smile "All you need to sit there and look pretty and me and the Dr will handle the Princess... so don't worry. You should get yourself ready" Kyda held her hands to display reassurance.

Amita analysed her eyes for a moment, she wanted to back out at this very moment, before she would be charged for treason. Still, Kyda just wanted to make things better. She makes it seem like it was all going to be okay "I'll get ready then" she smiled and left. Kyda smiled as she watched her leave.

"So, what are we going to do with the Princess?" The Dr asked.

There was a moment of silence.

He was all ears to hear her brilliant plan that could save the Empire.

"I have no idea" she admitted.

━━━━━━༻✧༺━━━━━━

"Is this really the best plan you can come up with?"

Dr Adil was obviously frustrated by Kyda's plan and the way she conducting it. "I don't see you coming up with anything... Unless you've got something better? that we can do in less than five minutes, I suggest you just do what I told you to do". This wasn't really the best plan she had in mind but this was only plan she could think of, without really hurting anyone or having the outcome resorting to death. Believe it or not have her first plan was to clean up any traces of the disappearance of Princess Rayha and dump her in the dunes or the ocean, Kyda unfortunatley couldn't decide so she scrapped the plan and came up with what she had.

"What is so important for you to call me here, on my wedding day?" the prey has entered into its trap. The old man began to perform his role "Your Majesty, what happened to your face?" he acted as if he was in complete shock.

Or at least trying to. Princess Rayha gasped in horror and placed both of her hands on the side of her face "What's wrong with my face? Where is the mirror? Do you have a mirror?".

There was nothing on her face.

Now it was Kyda time to shine.

She came out from behind the door and behaved as if she just walked in "Dr have you seen- WHAT THAT ON YOUR FACE!?" Kyda skreiched, making the Princess also scream and cry "What's happening to my face? And why on my wedding day?". The wise man quickly came to her side "Don't worry your majesty I have the perfect remedy that could help".

He glanced at Kyda and she responded with a slight nod to execute the plan as Kyda guided the Princess to a chair "Don't worry, Princess, he is the smartest person in the world... he can easily fix that thing on your face". Dr Adil was at his desk with his jade stone pestle and mortar grinding up some flowers that him and Kyda collected early in the morning.

They were, forget me nots, flowers.

He grounded the collected flowers along with the blue tablets with his pollished granite pestle and mortar that he had stored in his trunk, called Benzodiazepines. He explained to Kyda it was some form of drug that could help relax the nervous system in our body. Kyda had the Princess lie down on the lounge chair as she pretended to listen to her so-called troubles that she has. "Why does everything have to happen to me? This is unfair, I have done nothing wrong, someone is out to get me, I bet someone cast an evil eye on me". Kyda just nodded in agreement while muting out all her gibberish. The doctor came forward to the two young ladies with the man-made substance. "Drink this your majesty and your problems will-" the old man was midway through his sentence til the impatient Princess snatched the bowl out of his grasp and drunk the whole thing "...disappear" he finished his sentence as he stared at the Princess at shock.

"Has it worked? Have I got my natural glow back? Is my skin like porcelain again?" Princess Rayha could literally intentionally rain hell in parliament. There could be a possibility that she was just as dramatic or possibly more dramatic than the Kardashians. Kyda leans forward and was confused to why she wasn't knocked out yet.

She glanced at the wise man.

Dr Adil noticed her glance "It takes A few moments to kick in".

Princess Rayha believed they were talking about "Recovering her face".

"Would it be quick? My wedding will be in a few minutes and I still need to get my dress on" she panicked.

"Talk about bridezilla" Kyda commented to herself.

"THATS IT, I MUST GET READY!!!" her Majesty screamed from the top of our lungs and stood up and made her way towards the door.

Kyda and the Dr has never seen her have such a meltdown and did not dare to try and stop her since it could trigger something far worse.

But as they stood there quietly and watched her leave.

The Princess began to slow her pace as she made her way towards the exit. As if her brain began to shut down, from her head to her toes. The bride to be, soon came to a halt and she just stood in one spot without saying a word. Kyda and Dr Adil looked at each other in a puzzled manner then face back at the Princess "Are you ok?" Kyda asked.

But there was no response.

The future criminal duo couldn't help but to allow the silence fall into an apprehension.

The silence was deafening.

Without a moment to spare, the duo began to whisper and bicker to each other behide the Princess back before facing her again trying to act normal.

"Your majesty?"

The Dr called out to her again.

BANG!

The Princess fell flat onto her face and there were no sounds of pain coming out of her.

The two characters flinched and the first thing that came out of Kyda mouth during this highly sensitive and troublesome situation...

"DID WE KILL HER!?"

The Dr was hyperventilating a little "I mean she did drink the whole bowl. I was going to tell her to only have three sips at most but she wouldn't let me finish".

"SO, WE KILLED HER?!" Kyda yelled as she quickly closed the door so no one can hear or see what's going on inside the room.

"Ok, so new plan. We dispose the body; I don't exactly know where yet because it would take a while for us to dispose of the body in the desert and there's a lot of wedding guest. So maybe we can hide her body in some rug and rolled her up in it...then-" as Kyda was pacing back and forwards because blurting out nonsense the doctor hesitantly but slowly went towards the body to check her pulse.

"And we won't mention this to Amita yet. Maybe after the wedding. We can all sit down and have some chai (tea). And then we tell her-" Kyda blanking can't to a halt when...

"SHE HAD A PLUSE!... I believe she is sleeping"

Kyda exhaled heavily "Thank goodness... because my head doesn't look good on a pike" she went back towards the Princess's body that was lying face down on the ground.

"She is going to need a nose job after that bad fall".