How to trust

Previous: Jeff; Ben he's gone he won't call you that anymore you're safe.
I start to think and realize that I am safe and I have been for years I sit back down and wait for the next question.

Continued:

Slenderman: It seems we all have issues with different people.
LJack: cough cough Jeff. Cough cough.
Jeff: Hey can we beat him up again and then lock him up like last time?
Slenderman: You two are the reason I have the troublemaker  list.

Slenderman shakes his head and I laugh a bit. Then I think of how far we've come. To think that it only started with...the T.V. accident. Then I got pregnant... Then I had Jenna, the flood came, I went into a coma, but I didn't do it alone. Jeff was there for me the entire time. Helps me with all of my anxiety attacks, times when I can't walk. I got to admit I like it when he holds me. Who wouldn't though? I notice I was zoning out a bit as Slenderman calls me.

Slenderman: Ben..? Ben. Ben! Hey

He snaps in my face to get my attention and I finally start paying attention again. I look at him confused.

Ben: hm?
Slenderman: you zoned out. What are you thinking?
Ben: um-
LJack: HES PROBABLY HORNY! HAHAAAHA.
Ben: Actually no. I was thinking about how far we've been through. I mean think about it. The flood when my dad was here....bitch.....when I was in a coma, the accident, and when I had Jenna. Thank god for the nurse always taking care of her.
Slenderman: During all of those Jeff was with you.
Ben: obviously. He loves me-
Jeff: Always will.
LJack: ughhh grosss get that shit out of here

Slenderman grabs Ljack and takes him away.

Ben: You really did take the poop out of here

I hear Jeff start dying of laughter. I knew he would laugh at that. They hate each other but it's pretty funny to watch them argue. But of course I will always take Jeff's side. Even if we weren't together LJacks a bitch. He has nowhere to talk when it comes to being annoying. Just then we hear a knock at the door. Everyone goes silent as Slenderman goes to answer it. Everyone is on edge because we never get knocks on our door. Seeing everyone like this makes me heart rate go up. It feels like my heart is in my throat. I struggle to breathe. I tightly grab my knees. I try getting my breathe under control but I fail I slowly look up. I want to call for help. I want to call to Jeff. Then it hits me. I can't call for Jeff he's across the room. It would cause a scene we have to be quiet. I want to rip out my lungs. I look back down at my legs and I notice I'm

g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣt̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊c͔ͣͦ́́͂ͅh͚̖̜̍̃͐i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿. The glitching doesn't stop though it only get worse the less I breathe. I know what will happen if I don't calm down. But when I calm down Jeff is there. Jeff is the key to calming down. He knows how to calm me down. I need him! At this point I won't be able to walk or crawl to him. The glitching turns brighter. I look next to me. The chairs are all separated at least 4 feet from each other. I look next to me. Try to get their attention to help me. On my right there's Toby on my left is Sally. I don't think I could reach for either. I would scare Sally and Toby would be a bitch about it. Then I realize something. I start looking for my phone and it's on the floor next to me. I pick it up and try texting Jeff.

B: j͇̗̲̞̪̹̝̫̞ͬ͐̀ͧ̿e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉f̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉ h͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑l͕͖͉̭̰ͬ̍ͤ͆̊ͨp̱̱̬̻̞̩͎̌ͦ̏ m̘͈̺̪͓ͩ͂̾ͪ̀̋e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑.