Chapter 4

Harry arrived at the office where he's going to have his part-time job for that day

Harry arrived at the office where he's going to have his part-time job for that day. They are lining up for a short deliberation that morning before going in the field.

But his mind is not even in that discussion or the people around him. He didn't have a good sleep last night, and can't stop crying. He knew his eyes were a bit puffed up since he can feel a bit sour every time he blink. He can't stop thinking about it. He's so worried about what's going to happen in the house or if he can even pay it. He sighed.

"I don't know what to do anymore.."

After 30 minutes of discussion, they immediately prepared their cleaning equipment before going to their destination. They've divided the team into two. The other 4 people are assigned to clean a Theater located at W 46th St, while they are assigned to clean up a mansion that owns by one of the famous actors.

He tries to put his attention on his job. He still has other responsibilities that he needs to take care of.

When they arrived at the location, all of them were amazed when they saw the place. The house looks like a mall, rather than a house. However, this might take a while for them to clean.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Shit Zayn, why do you have to say that it's a guy for Pete's sake! You could've just said it's a woman periodt!"

Mike exclaimed and has a face of disbelief. Still can't believe that he declared to his father that he has a guy fiancé.

"I got panic, okay! I don't know what's in my head when I said that!"

"Oh really? So, whenever you got panic, your empty brain suddenly produced a brilliant idea and that is to tell your tyrant father that your fiancé is a guy is that it?!"

He brushes his palm in his face with irritation. "Okay fine I got it! "He took a deep breath. "We just have to think away on how we can get out of this."

"Oh no no no--" Mike shook his head. " I've already got a lot of things to do, Zayn. My hands are full. I'm not even done with your videos yet. You have to take care of this on your own. I'm out of this!"

"Seriously?"

"Yes!" He promptly replies. "Why would you say that to him anyway? It's so freaking simple saying you got a fiance, don't you think? And we can easily find a woman who can play as your girlfriend." Mike explains as he rolls his eyes.

"I said that because ... Ever since I was young, he's already planning to arrange a marriage for us. Not just that, but he wants to control our future. That's what he did to my sister. It's the reason why I decided to study in America and go out on my own, Mike. My father is a very traditional man.." He explains. "And last night, I was thinking of telling him that my fiancé is a man because he won't have a choice but to accept it or find any replacement in case he doesn't like that person."

Mike stared at him for a minute and took a deep breath. "Okay-- it still sounds so stupid, but-- I understand it now.. but I can't help you with this. However, if you have a plan, I'll support you."

"Thank you man, you really are a God saver."

"Of course." he gives him a wide smile and they do a fist bump. "So where are we going to look for a man that can act?"

Before Zayn can answer him, they heard the doorbell.

"Who's that?" Zayn asked.

"I think that's the cleaning services that I called last night. I forgot to tell you, you will have an interview with the GMA tomorrow morning." He explains as he walks towards the door to open it. "There will be a short tour of your house, so I call a professional cleaning service to take care of that." He stops at the front of the door. "How about you take a shower first, then we'll continue this later.. "

Zayn stood up. "Yeah, We haven't had any sleep today too." He said. And he went upstairs to his room to take a shower then maybe take a short sleep after.

The 4 of them have a short discussion of a tall man named Mike before they started to clean up the mansion

The 4 of them have a short discussion of a tall man named Mike before they started to clean up the mansion. He instructed them where and what to clean inside. Harry is assigned to clean all the terrace and balcony upstairs.

He maps and wipes all corners of the first terrace near the stairs. It has 3 balconies and 2 terraces located there. And the largest balcony was in the master bedroom and the only one left needs to be clean. He went to the door and knocked twice, but no answer. He turns the doorknob and found it was not locked.

"Hello, I'm from cleaning services. I'm assigned to clean up your balcony.." He said as he stick his head in the door. He waited for a second for someone to answer, but no response. He went inside and went straight to the balcony to do his thing.

After just a few minutes of cleaning, he didn't notice a man just went out from a shower wearing nothing but a small piece of towel around his waist and was looking at him.

Harry is not just engrossed by his work, but also his mind is thinking a lot of things that he didn't notice someone is already looking at him. He's very worried about his house and he's been thinking about it the entire day. And what he needs to do to save it.

Zayn was surprised to see a man in his room. But when he saw his uniform he notice that he's coming from the cleaning services. He let him do his work and leave him, but he can't help but be amused by this person. He's been moving a lot and making a few noises but the person still didn't notice him. He even pass in front of him, but he was completely ignored. He wondered what would be his reaction if he saw a celebrity standing in front of him half-naked.

He walks closer to the man. A small smirk forms on his face as he gets closer. "Hey, are you going to clean the inside as well?" He pretends to ask just to get any attention from him.

Harry heard a man talking beside him. He stood up. "I'm sorry Sir, I didn't notice you. Yes, I will be cleaning your room later.." He said.

"Okay.." Zayn answered. And waited for another reaction coming from him. A typical reaction he gets from his fans and other people. But to his surprise, the man just looks at him with no hint of shock or amazement. This man obviously doesn't know him.

"Strange.." He thought.

This would be the only person on earth that doesn't know him. He heard Mike called him. Before he turn around, he took another glance at the man before he went to his closet to grab something to wear and went out into the room.

"Clifford called me, we need to discuss your upcoming tour in Asia. We're going to have a meeting today.." He explains while he grabs his jacket and his car key.

"Wait--Should I come?"

"No.. I preferred you to stay here for a while. Away from the paparazzi, and lay low for the meantime.." He said and give him a stern face. "And please... Behave, okay? --gotta go.."