Chapter 32

His almost running in the hallway going to Louis's room

His almost running in the hallway going to Louis's room. When he arrived he saw him sleeping in his bed. No longer has oxygen in him. But still a few apparatus in his chest. He slowly went inside as he try not to make a sound. He grabs the chair and sits near his bed, he slowly held his hands as he can feel his tears falling again.

He wants to wake him up and ask forgiveness for what happened to him. If he'll slap, smack or kick him he'll accept that. He will even go far on kneeling in front of him. He will do it just to reduce the guilt he feels inside. 30 minutes ago, he fought with Zayn. In his entire life, he never once slapped someone. But just a while ago, in the span of 15 seconds, he slapped Zayn 5 times.

================================

"Tell me you didn't do it.. Tell me you didn't do it. You didn't.." He is barely able to make a word while he tries to avoid Zayn from holding his arms. His eyes are filled with horror looking at the man in front of him.

Zayn smiled as he tried to hold him in his arms. "Babe, what are you talking about?"

"Please..please.. Tell me you didn't do it.."

"Do what, babe? Come here lets--"

"I SAW THE VIDEOS ON YOUR PHONE!"

a moment of silence happened between them and only the sobbing of Harry can be heard. Zayn's smile slowly disappears and his face becomes firm. His eyes turn cold while staring at him.

"Yes, it was me."

"No.. He completely broke down on the floor and cried his heart out. " Why.."

"Babe, why are you acting like this, it's not like they are dead, yeah?" He chuckled.

"How could you say that, are you even aware of what you did?"

"Yes, I know those types of people. They've got a thing on you. And I want them to realize that you belong to me. What happened to them is a lesson that they won't forget."

"You commit that because of me?"

"I just want them to realize who you belong with, babe."

"YOU ARE INSANE! YOU ARE THIS CLOSE TO BEING A MURDERER!"

Harry stood up and slapped him in the face. Zayn tried to hold him in his arms but he fought back and give him another slap on the other side. This time Zayn suddenly carried him in the shoulder and tossed him in the bed. He then grabs both hands and places them above his head.

"Let me go! Get your hands--"

Zayn kissed him on the lips but he used his straight to get away with his grip. He was able to free his lips and one of his hands. He pushes him away and gives him countless slaps on his chest.