Chapter 7

Harry has been fully awake and unable to get a good sleep last night

Harry has been fully awake and unable to get a good sleep last night. He's not sure if this is because he's not in his house or because he's nervous about what's going to happen to their fake show later or because he's still not used to Zayn and he still makes him a bit awe. But he sighs when he realizes that all of it makes him restless. This is the first time he is doing this, and he can't believe that he'll go this far to be someone's fake fiancé for a celebrity just to get some of his money. Does this make him low?

"It's not like I have a choice.. Everything is going to be fine, this is only for 2 months.."

Harry is facing the mirror in his bathroom in Zayn's house that morning. He's staying in one of the guest rooms and it's only 7 in the morning but everyone in the house is already engaged in preparing for the arrival of all Malik's family. Mike said that it's only a small family gathering. But for him, this is not just a small family event, who knows what kind of gathering is like for a celebrity. He heard someone knock on the door, he opens it and it was Zayn.

"Our private plane already landed at the airport, prepare yourself, they might arrive here before lunch.."

"O-okay.. I'll get dressed now.."

Zayn nodded. "Good, I'll wait in the living area.."

After he closed the door. He immediately took a quick shower and wore the Gucci printed white suit which Mike and Zayn personally chose for him. And at exactly 10 am he was already ready. He took a deep breath before he opened the door. He went straight to the living area where he saw Zayn talking to someone on the phone. He is also wearing a velvet burgundy with a black turtleneck for the inner. He looks amazing and gorgeous. Zayn turned off the phone and turned around when he sense his presence.

Zayn was surprised when he saw Harry with his outfit. He looks different. The suit looks perfect for him and he hates to admit, he looks beautiful and sophisticated, especially his charming curly locks. For a second, their eyes meet and there is a quick discomfort in their gaze.

Harry can't help but turn red when Zayn stared at him. And felt self-conscious of his look. But the awkwardness was cut off when they heard a van approaching the entrance. They saw 2 white vans parked.

"It's them.. Are you ready?"

"Yes.." He replies with confidence. He's been practicing this for 2 weeks. There's no way he'll get cold feet now.

Zayn opens the door and was surprised when Harry unexpectedly wraps his hand around his arms. He was caught by surprise but he manages to hide it perfectly. They step out hand in hand to greet everyone.

Immediately all eyes were on them when he open the front door. And base on their faces, Zayn can tell that they like him instantly, especially his mom and his 3 sisters who can't stop smiling while staring at Harry. His gaze went to his father, but he can't read his reaction.