Chapter 34 (Mature+)

It's been a week since Zayn went to his place

It's been a week since Zayn went to his place. But he can still taste his lips when he kissed him that night. It was a force and a quick kiss but it almost knock him off his feet. That's how strong his feelings with him are. Since that night, he becomes conscious of his wedding ring that he keeps on touching it. Three days ago Mike called him saying Zayn put a hold of his annulment papers that had supposedly been sent to him yesterday. He's been waiting for it for a week now. He sighed.

"Hazz?"

He turns around when Louis called him. He is in his place preparing dinner that night. Since his discharge from the hospital, he visit him every day in his apartment and help him with his daily routine. He is still in his wheelchair, so he still needs some assistance especially going to the bathroom or going to his bed.

He smiled. "I'm done. Are you hungry?"

"It's hard not to. It smells soo good!"

He laughed when Louis try to make a slurping sound. "Ok let's eat!"

Whenever Louis is beside him, he can forget all the problems. And he always makes him laugh. Which is good. Louis followed him to the dining table. He gently pushes his wheelchair to the table and starts to put food on his plate.

He sat beside him when Louis starts eating. But before he can manage to take a bite of his food, he felt that weird wreaking sensation again in his stomach. He quickly stood up and went to the sink. It's been like this for 3 days now. The funny thing is, he doesn't even have a stomach ache. After spending a few minutes vomiting in the sink, he went back to the table and continue eating.

Past 9 pm, when Louis went to his bed. He put a glass of water near his bed and his phone in case he need something in the middle of the night. He also put his painkillers and other medicine beside him.

"There. You think you got everything?"

Louis chuckled. "You really don't need to do this every day, Hazz."

"Will, I want to and you can't do anything about it." He smiled. He stepped out of the room. " Good night. I'll leave the key in the cupboard okay? And call me right away if something came up."

"Yeah, yeah got it, mom! You go now it's getting late."

He smiled and nodded before closing the door. He grabbed his bag and his phone and went out. Locking the door and going to the parking lot.

When he arrived at his place, he took a deep breath looking at his house. The silence and loneliness always strike him every time he goes back. It's like he's looking at himself in the mirror. Alone and lonely.

He went to his room and took all his clothes off and fill the tub with warm water. As he submerged his body, his fingers is playing with his wedding ring. And all he can think of is him, ever since he went back from Zayn's place, he felt empty and his body is aching with his touch. He's always been alone, but this is the first time he felt lonely and sad. He wipes the tears in his eyes. He missed him so much.

After spending time in the tub, he went back into the room and prepared to go to bed.

Around 1 am when he was awakened by a knock on the door. He frowned as he wondered who could it be in the middle of the night. He slowly stood up as he moved closer to the door but he was in full guard. His phone is in his hand ready to call the police hotline in case something went wrong.

"W-who is it?"

"Can we talk for the last time, please?"

He was shocked but he felt relieved that it was him and not someone unknown. He opened the door and he was even more surprised when he saw him. His heart sunk, he is almost unrecognizable. He lost a lot of weight. He got a dark circle in his eyes and for the first time, he saw him with a thick beard. He totally looks tired and frail. He can't help but feel worried.

"Zayn it's already late, what are you doing here?"

He stared at him with weakness in his eyes. Zayn leans up to lock Harry's eyes and grabs him in his waist and kissed him hard. The effect and the sensation of his kiss are so electrifying that it almost lifted him on the ground.

"Can I have you for the last time before I completely set you free? I promise I won't bother you again. Just tonight, I want to feel you for the last time." He asked in his teary eyes. Begging him not to decline.

The emotion in his eyes and his words are so strong, he can feel it.

He slowly removes his arms around his waist. "I can't, Zayn. I'm sorry but it makes the situation more complicated if--"

Zayn didn't let him finish as he locked his face in his hands and kissed him intensely. The kiss is so gentle and passionate that it heated him right away. His mind and body slowly gave in. He never kissed him like this before. He's always been gentle whenever they make love, but right now, his touch is twice as sweet and emotional that it's hard to ignore. Soon his legs become shaky, he immediately wrapped his arms around his neck. Zayn slowly pushes himself inside the house and closes the door behind him without letting him go. His hands slowly travel and trace his back, down to his bump, and give it a gentle massage. And that leads him to moan, his body reacting to his touch instantly that he could no longer manage to refuse. Everything in him is missing him.

Zayn suddenly lifted him on the ground as he continue kissing him and carrying him in his room. That night, they made love. And Zayn was very gentle. Every time his lips touch his skin, his hand, it gives him an intoxicated feeling. It makes him dizzy, tipsy. He bit his lips when Zayn slowly spread his legs and stroked him gently. His gentleness makes him shed tears, he silently weeps. He feels so cherished and loved in the hand of this man, soon to be his ex-husband. He grabs his hair as he keeps on kissing his thigh, trying to seduce his dripping dick.

He thrust his body against him when he felt his finger inside. Pushing and stroking his inside while Zayn is staring at him. Then he grabs his hard dick, giving it tiny kisses around its head and the shaft. He shook his head vigorously. He wants his dick inside his mouth. And Zayn seems to understand what he needs. He slowly swallows it greedily. He loosened up as he gasped. Curling his feet in the sheet. He's about to come but Zayn didn't let him.

"Please.." Harry begged.

Zayn ignored him, instead, he place himself above him. And preparing him for his entrance.

As soon as their body become one, Zayn went full tilt. Hugging him tightly and pounding him with force. His holding him and almost feel his eyes roll over at the back of his head due to the sensation. Both moan as he arched his back, feeling his fluid inside of him. Both were catching their breath. But Zayn still hugging him. He didn't let go until they fall asleep.

===============================

That morning Harry woke up with an aching body but what makes him cry is seeing the brown envelope beside him. It was their annulment paper with Zayn's signature and his name beside it. And he was nowhere to be found.