Chapter 25

Zayn is now monitoring Harry and for the entire event in the Conference, he was anxious and was keep on watching his phone checking if he already replied

Zayn is now monitoring Harry and for the entire event in the Conference, he was anxious and was keep on watching his phone checking if he already replied. It's already past 7 pm, he still has 3 hours before they can end the press conference but he already requested to make it early. Clifford no longer have a choice when he stood up in front of the media and exited the room, leaving a hundred people shocked by his sudden behavior. Finally, his phone rings and it was him. He took a deep breath and try to keep his cool before he answer him.

"Hey, I've been calling you. Where have you been?"

"I'm sorry. I went to my previous workplace and visit my friends."

He can tell he is having a good time as he can sense it in his voice. He can even picture him smiling while talking to him on the phone.

"We went to the usual place that we love to go when I was still working there."

He was seated at the edge of his bed uncontrollably tapping his foot on the floor. Trying to restrain his resentment.

"Sounds fun."

"Yeah! It's been a while I haven't seen them. I do miss them."

He clenches his hand and grabs the water bottle near the bed and throws it in the window in despair. He is on the 25th floor and hitting someone below is the last thing he is concerned about.

".. I also went to my house to grab some extra clothes before going back."

"Cool."

"By the way, my friend invited me for his mother's birthday tomorrow.." He paused as if he's waiting for his approval. "Can I come?"

He gritted his teeth, if he was in front of him right now, he probably pushed him already in the bed and begged not to go. And if he insists, he'll tie him up in the bed and make love to him from dusk till dawn until he could no longer walk to attend that fucking birthday celebration.

"Of course you can go."

"Thank you!"

After they finished talking, he went to the shower right away hoping to cool off his head. Then he went to the minibar and grabbed a Domaine Leroy Grand Cru Wine that he requested from the hotel. Aside from that, he was also able to sneak a small pack of reefer into his room. Thanks to his staff. He took a puff simultaneous in that dried green cannabis like it's the last thing he can do to save him from going berserk.

His silhouette slowly becoming visible in all four corners of the room as he can feel his body slowly heaved away from reality. Floating in mid-air, creating a delirium in his vision. Soon, a figure forms, a familiar shape. That rosy white skin and that beautiful legs with the luminous thigh. He gasped as he try to reach out. Desperately to hold that body and taste it in his mouth, licking and sucking that pinkish skin.

The drop and the sound of a shattered glass woke him up to his hallucination. He let out a weak groan.

"Fuck fuck fuck.."