Chapter 29

The party ended at midnight

The party ended at midnight. And Zayn is already drunk that they need to carry him in his room with the help of Sean and Tony. The house is a miss again but he already called his colleagues in an online cleaning service where he worked before to help him clean the house tomorrow.

After taking off Zayn's clothes, he went to the bathroom and grabbed a wet cloth, and wipe Zayn's face. Then he slowly covers him in a sheet and went out to the door.

"Harry.."

He turn around and saw Zayn calling him. He goes back and sat beside him in the bed.

Zayn grabs his hand and locks it with his.

"Sorry, the house was chaos again. I know you're very particular with cleaning."

He smiled. "It's fine, it's your celebration anyway. And besides, this is your house."

"How do you do it?"

"Do what?"

"You have incredible patience. I don't have that talent."

Harry smiled as he keep pressing their hands to gather. "After my sister died, I was left alone and I started to do everything on my own. So I guess it's essential to learn to be patient with yourself."

"Your amazing.." Zayn's face slowly become firmed while staring at him. "We still got a month to be like this, what are you going to do after the contract ends?"

"I'll go back to my place and start my own small business. You give me a lot of extra amounts last week.."

Zayn lifted his hands and gently planted little kisses.

"I don't want to end this. I don't want that contract anymore. I want this to continue, what we have right now. Please tell me you feel the same, babe." Zayn got up and sat in the bed, holding his hand tightly while looking at him intensely, waiting for his response.

Harry was surprised and it took him a minute to answer. But unable to look him in the eye. " Tell me you're not joking."

"I'm dead serious. Let's void that contract and let's make this real. Please, say Yes.." He held his chin up so he could look him in the eye. Slowly a smile forms on Harry's face as he immediately hugs him tightly.

"Yes!"

Both were overwhelmed and unable to express the contentment they felt that night. Zayn felt like he was the luckiest guy, he already got everything, money, fame, popularity and now the person he loves is already part of him. He is his and his alone.

Harry felt the same way, the hardship and the pain he's been through in the past has been paid off. And he was given more than he was asking. Everything seems so perfect. That night they made love, and the sex is ten times more intense now that they already have mutual feelings.