Chapter 26 (Mature+)

After the party in Niall's place, he went to visit his sister's grave and brought a bouquet of red roses before going back to the mansion

After the party in Niall's place, he went to visit his sister's grave and brought a bouquet of red roses before going back to the mansion. It didn't take long that a knock landed on the door. He opened it and it was Mike.

"Hey, Harry, doing something?"

"I'm not doing anything, but.." He paused as he glanced at the time. "It's late already.. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah I know, I'm sorry. I need to talk to you.."

Harry furrowed wondering what it could be and it must be very important for him to visit him at this hour. He can also sense that something is bothering him. Suddenly, he got nervous.

"Did something happen to Zayn?"

"Wha--no-no. But something like that."

"What? I don't understand. Is he okay?"

Before Mike answered him, he went into the living area and asked him to sit down. He followed him impulsively and became anxious.

"I don't know if I should ask you this. I know this is not part of your job and it's not in the contract. But we're pulling out our last hope here. If you're going to agree with this. You will be saving millions of fans. "Mike slightly chuckled at what he said in the last part.

"Zayn got into trouble this morning. And he's going to back down the tour.." He took a deep breath before giving him the details. Explaining to him what happened and the deal he had with Zayn.

"I know this is asking too much, but I'm hoping you will consider. I will ask Zayn to provide you an extra payment for this and--"

"No, please don't, you've given me too much already. And Zayn, for the past few weeks, we are slowly getting along. When can we go?"

Right away Mike's face beams. "Thank you, Harry. How about tomorrow morning? cool?"

He nodded. "Cool. I'll prepare my things."

=========================

That morning, the phone from the hotel kept on ringing and his phone wouldn't stop buzzing. But he doesn't have any plan on answering either of them. He also doesn't have any plan on putting it on mute or blocking the number. He wants to torment them by not answering the call. But he is waiting for Mike. It's already past 9 am, and he is about to go out for his Live Talk Show, another promotion for his album and he will also be performing a few of his songs.

He grabs his phone and called Mike but the line was busy. He tried two, three times but to no avail. He took a deep breath, he's starting to get edgy. He tried to call Harry's number but the line was also busy. He only got 5 minutes left but Clifford is already banging the door demanding him to go down. Obviously, he was still pissed off about what happened yesterday. He grabbed his jacket and went out.

=============================

Mike and Harry arrived at the London City Airport (LCY) around 8 am the next day and went straight to the hotel where Zayn was staying. While on the road, Mike keeps on calling Zayn but he is not answering the call. He called Clifford instead and told him that he was on the way to the hotel with Harry. Mike decided to let him wait at the hotel while he went to the studio. But he was not aware that they didn't tell Zayn that he was there.