Chapter 21 (Mature+)

He bites his lips while he promptly took off his shirt, eyes locked on the sexy naked man in the bed

"Don't hate me after this.." He murmured. Before he went over onto him in the bed.

Immediately Harry's arms spread wide to meet his full body towards him. Instantly both mouths clash and kiss deeply, so desperately.

Harry's body is trembling, his head seems to float and all he can think is the warm body of Zayn against him. He wanted it so badly that every piece of him seems like begging and shouting for his touch. He has never been like this. He has never been so aroused and so horny like this before that it makes his head spin. He doesn't know what happened to him. And he doesn't know what to do. His mind says wrong, but his body says otherwise.

Earlier, before Zayn comes rushing into the bathroom, he tries to jerk it off, hoping it will go away, but it didn't work. And when he saw Zayn's worried face, he got panic. He doesn't want to see him in that state. But when he touches him, his body reacts in a way he can't describe. And now he wants more...

Zayn's full body is on top of him and his hands can't stop exploring every shape of him. But he likes it, he wants it and more.

His breath and his sexy voice make Zayn crazy. And every time his hands travel in his body, it creates an invisible electric current that puts him on edge. The notion of fucking is never been new to him ever since he was 16 when he first had sex. But right now, he can't comprehend why it feels like it's the first time. His hand is trembling, lips are quivering with anticipation of savoring Harry's body. His entire being is having an unexplainable thirst for the man he's holding right now. This passion never happened to him before.

"Damn you, why are you so addictive.." He whispered as he licks his jawline up to his ears down to his neck and suck it. Leaving a small spot in there. Then he went to his breast and suck one of his pink nipples.

Harry moan deeply as he thrust his chest onto him. Grabbing his hair. His tongue circling his sensitive nipple makes his entire body shiver. He went to the other side and did the same.

His hands start to move down, to the back, and down to his ass. Harry bit his lips as he felt his finger slowly inserting his hole.

He reaches his jeans and whispered to take them off.

"Take it off for me.." Zayn whispered back and lick his ear before he stood up. He pulls him up and guides his hand into his jeans.

He then slowly pulls down his sweatpants, exposing his brief. Harry gulp when he saw how hard he is. It's almost like the fabric of his underwear is about to tear off. With his trembling hands, he is slowly tracing it with his finger before he pulls down the last piece of his clothes.

He grabs it with his palm while staring at it. Still can't believe that he is holding it. The most popular celebrity is naked in front of him. And his dick is in his hand! Without thinking, his body reacts. He went on his knee's on the floor. Making his face just an inch away from his cock.