Chapter 5

Zayn was left in the house with four people from cleaning services

Zayn was left in the house with four people from cleaning services. He can't do anything but stay and follow what Mike's advised him to do. He turns on the TV and went to the kitchen to grab something to eat. He saw the man cleaning his room went down the stairs, carrying some of his cleaning equipment. His eyes are following him. The man went into the living area and continue cleaning. He wiped and cleaned some of his car toy collections and other furniture. He was staring at him.

Then suddenly an idea came to his mind.. Again.

"Hey, you.. What's your name..?" He called. Can't hide his voice being too brusque.

Harry heard the man wearing nothing but sweatpants calling him in the kitchen. It's the second time the owner of the house called his attention. He stood up.

"Yes Sir?"

Zayn grimaced. He looked at him in disgust, as if it would decrease his pride by talking to this type of person. But he's fit for his plan. He's a nobody. Perfect for a cover. The long-haired guy looked up. He asks his name again.

"Harry Styles.."

Harry walks closer to him holding a piece of wet cloth that he uses to clean. He steps back a bit, thinking he might get some of his dirt and he just took a shower.

"How much do you get from your job?"

Harry was startled, but he politely answered him.

He faintly moans and sighed. He still can't believe that he's going to do this. A person like him asking for a person whose way too different from his status.

"I'll offer you a job and I'll triple the amount. And will give you a raise if your performance is good. Are you up for it?" He directly asked him. No waffling or pussyfooting. He went straight to the point. He doesn't care how much this guy earns, all he can think right now is to find a way to escape his father's order.

Harry was speechless for a minute. "Did God heard my prayers last night?" He thought. He blinks twice before he can gain his senses.

"Yes! I'll accept the job, sir." He exclaimed. His face is beaming with happiness. He can see a ray of light already.

"Good. We need to have an intensive practice first. We will start first thing tomorrow."

"Yes of course." He nodded and can't stop fidgeting. "Should I bring my cleaning equipment, sir?" Can't hide the trills in his voice.

He frowned. "Who told you you were going to clean?"

Harry paused. It gives him a second thought of what kind of job he is offering to him. And the man was able to read his mind.

"This is not about cleaning. You're just going to pretend that your gay, and that you're with me. Doing a paparazzi appearance and convincing my father about our relationship so I can shut all the rumors about me and avoid an arranged marriage." He explain, but he almost burst out laughing when he saw the shocking face of Harry staring at him completely baffled. Didn't know how to digest all the things he said.