Chapter 17

It's 10 pm and Louis is still fully awake, standing on the terrace of his room

It's 10 pm and Louis is still fully awake, standing on the terrace of his room. Holding a glass of wine in his hand and a cigarette in the other. He's looking outside, facing the blackness of the vicinity. But his mind is not even in that view but with the person his with earlier. He's been thinking of Harry since he arrived and now his mind is in deep thought. His curly hair.. His smile and the sound of his laugh are the most wonderful he ever heard. But what makes him breathless is his gorgeous eyes. He sighs as he looked up and remembers Harry's face.

"If only he's not married..." He thought. But he was disrupted by the sound of his phone rings.

"Yes?" He answered and wondered who it is since it's an unfamiliar number.

"L-Louis.."

He almost drops the glass of wine when he heard Harry's voice on the other line.

"Harry?! What's going on, what happened?" He asked. He can straight away sense that he's crying as he can hear him huffing and can barely talk in the other line.

"Can you.. Please.. Get me.. H-here.."

He didn't ask furthermore. He knew Harry needed his help. He went and grabbed his car key and went down to the parking lot.

"Where are you? I'll come and get you."

After Harry told his location, he promptly starts his car and drove at high speed.

Louis stop at the park and it didn't take long for him to find Harry. He is sitting on the bench holding together his shirt that was ripped. His eyes were red still with a trail of his tears and his barefoot. His heart immediately sank looking at him like that. Sitting in the park alone, dark and cold. He runs towards him.

"Harry!"

As soon he saw him, he immediately throws his arms around him and wept. He hugs him back. He wants to ask a lot of questions, but he changes his mind and lets him cry his heart out on his shoulder.

He took off his jacket and wrapped it around him.

"You're so cold.. How long have you been in here?" He asked as he guided him going to his car. "Let's get you out of here, it's getting very cold.."

Harry was quiet while inside the car. And he's grateful that Louis didn't push him to talk. He's so depleted that he no longer has the strength to ask where they are headed. Soon his body gives in and he dozes off.

Louis slowly opens the front seat after he parked the car in his place. Making sure he won't wake up Harry, who is sleeping soundly. He then slowly carried him inside the house. He went to the guest room and lay him down in the bed.

That is where he sees Harry's state when he places him in the bed. He saw the dark bruises on his wrists and some small cuts in his arms and his chest. But what really makes him alarm is the small bloodstain in his jeans.