Chapter 14 (Author's Note)

"What're you talkin' bout

"What're you talkin' bout..? I told you our marriage is fake.." He simply replies.

"Yeah, we know that, but--wait.."

They ceased and eyes widened staring at him stupefied.

"Hold on.. You didn't fuck him?!"

"No, of course not!" He exclaimed. "Why would I?"

"Holy shit! Why? You splash your jizz almost to everyone Z, but not with him?!" He shook his head in disbelief and laugh.

"Oh my God, I can't believe this, are you Zayn fuckin Malik, or are you just a hologram?"

Zayn can't help but be annoyed. "That man works in a cheap cleaning service! And you want me to sleep with him?! I don't go that low dude!"

"C'mon Z regardless of where he came from.. I mean, look at that guy, he's freaking hot! This is the first time we heard you like this."

"If I were you I probably fucked that guy until he could no longer stand dude!" And they laughed.

"Can't do it, man, I bet that guy is a virgin. You'll know I don't do virgins. They're too irritated for me. Last night he saw us on a sofa. Shit, can't even describe his reaction, it's too out of this world." Zayn said as he chuckles when he remember Harry's face.

"Seriously?! You're kidding, right? He's a virgin?"

"Then you have to try it! And trust me, it will send you a fookin' whole different level of euphoria!" And the two guys nodded with a smirk on their faces.

"Hell no! Thanks, but no thanks. Sex is not included in our contract."

"You know wot, I'm startin to think that this so-called marriage thingy changes you a little bit. I mean dammit! Just imagine a lucky guy can screw your fake wife!"

It was just like his breath was put on hold and almost got choked by an invisible air in his lungs of what his friend said. He felt a gut-wrenching sensation, thinking someone is going to sleep with Harry. He frowned, it doesn't feel right, he thought. It's no longer his concern if he's sleeping with someone. He doesn't care. He's a nobody. He doesn't like what he felt, so he decided to change the topic.

"Can we just stop talking about him? It's one in the morning and I need to go to bed. I have an early interview later!" He uttered as he walks away from his two friends. He sighs as he went to the staircase, still hearing them shouting, begging to sleep with Harry.

When he reach upstairs, he steals a glance at the other room, which is Harry's room. But his mind is still thinking about what his friend said. He doesn't know why, but it bugs him, the thought that Harry is sleeping with another man. For some reason it makes his blood boil.

---------------------------

That morning, Harry woke up at almost 10 am. It's the first time he wakes up very late. But instead of going into the kitchen to prepare breakfast, he decided to go out and meet with Niall. He doesn't want to stay in the house, since they're still a few people staying there and still drinking. And what happened last night is so traumatizing for him that he doesn't want to see anyone from Zayn's friends.