Chapter 27

It's still 8 pm but Zayn is still sleeping beside him

It's still 8 pm but Zayn is still sleeping beside him. He wanted to wake him up so they can talk. Mike reminded him when they were on the private plane earlier to try to convince him to continue the tour. And that's actually what he wanted to tell him. He was staring at Zayn's face, just an inch away from him. He can even hear his breath brushing against his face.

"Keep staring--"

Harry's hand automatically landed on his cheek. "Oh! I'm sorry you scared me, I didn't know you're awake!" He kisses his cheek immediately where he slaps him.

"So this is what it feels like being slapped?" He asked with a weak smile.

"I'm sorry. I thought you were sleeping.."

"I was, then I feel your gaze at me. You want to tell me something?"

"Yeah, please don't cancel your tour. Mike told me everything yesterday. And he wants me to talk to you about it."

"So he did tell you.."

"Yes, and he's really worried for the fans who already brought tickets for your shows.."

"Alright, I won't cancel it, as long as you go with me."

He smiled. "I have no problem with that."

Zayn slowly stood up when his phone rings and Harry can't help but smile widely looking at his butt naked walking around the room. Then he excuses himself when he saw the name on his phone. He went to the terrace.

"Z, it's done! Check the pic I send you."

He open his email and saw 5 snapshots of a man tied up in an abandoned train, face covered with blood and looking half dead.

"Hey, I told you not to kill him."

The man laughed. "Oh! He's not dead, he's just sleeping, here look-- I send you a video."

Before playing the video, he took a quick glimpse of Harry in the bed, making sure he can't hear it.

In the video, the man is begging for his life while his two friends won't stop hitting him anywhere. They were laughing and throwing an empty can of beer at him and spitting his face. They kick him in the face and that's where the man cried while asking if he did something wrong.

"Satisfied?"

"Yeah, good job. I'll send you the money now.."

Harry stood up while Zayn is still talking to his phone. He grabs his clothes and went out into the room. He went to the kitchen looking for something to cook.

The room is a full deluxe suit and it has everything. It has even its full-size pool.

He followed Harry after he transferred the money and saw him in the kitchen. He hugs him from behind while giving him a quick kiss on the shoulder.

"I'll be in Craven Cottage tomorrow morning, I'll be performing 2 songs before the game commences. I want you to go, but there will be a huge number of people in the stadium. Do you want to go with me?"

He kissed him on the cheek before passing the vegetable salad in a bowl to him. "Can I stay here and wait for you?"

Zayn nodded after he took a bite of the salad. "Yeah, I prefer you stay here instead. There will be a huge crowned and you might feel uncomfortable."

At exactly 10 pm they went back into the room and made love again. Not knowing someone is fighting for his life in the hospital that day.

The next morning, Zayn was no longer in the room when Harry woke up around 9 am

The next morning, Zayn was no longer in the room when Harry woke up around 9 am. After he took a quick shower he received a call from him. Informing him that he will be back in the afternoon since he only got one show that day. However, tomorrow will be the last day of the tour and it will be his much-awaited concert that will be held in the Wembley Stadium. After they finished talking, he decided to explore the hotel. And around 1 pm he went back to the room. He grabs something to eat in the fridge when his phone rings. But it was not Zayn, it was Niall's number.

"Hey, Niall. How's it going?" He paused when he realized he was not talking to him but his mother.

"What did you say?" She cries in the other line while telling him the reason for the call.

===============================

Zayn just finished with the show that afternoon and they are now going back to the hotel with his crew. Around 2 pm he arrives at the hotel. But was startled when he saw Harry crying while holding his phone. Showing that he was on the phone earlier with someone.

"Babe, are you okay? What happened?" He immediately sat beside him on the couch and held him.

His voice is trembling while talking to him. "Something bad happened to my friend the other day. Some unknown man attacked him and now he's in the emergency room." He took a deep breath. " His mother called just now, telling me he's in a very bad shape.. She said.. There is a possibility that he could no longer walk again." Harry's shoulder shook as he wept his heart out. Zayn hugged him.

"Calm down, I'm sure he'll be okay soon. We don't know his entire condition yet so let's just pray for his recovery.." Zayn tried to comfort him as much as he can.

"I'm so worried, Zayn. Just 2 days ago we were having fun celebrating his mother's birthday. And now this. What if he won't make it and--"

"Hey, don't say that. We will be back home tomorrow, you can give him a visit if you want. Let's just pray for him, okay?"

He wiped his tears and nodded. But the whole evening until in the morning he can stop thinking about Niall. And he can't wait to visit him.

================================

The next day the crew is busy preparing for the final concert that will be scheduled from 3 pm until 5 pm. And another 30 minutes for a short interview after the show. He left at the hotel around 8 am and told Harry that they'll be leaving at 7 pm going back to NYC.

He still got 15 minutes, before the show started, and he's already standing backstage. The scream of thousands of people is so loud that it shook the ground that he is standing.

He call Harry for the last time and gives him another comforting word before he headed to the stage.

They arrived in NYC around 9 pm the same day.

===============================

💛💚💙Louis is back💛💚💙