Chapter 11 (Wedding)

The wedding was held in New York on March 25th, with a theme of a garden wedding

The wedding was held in New York on March 25th, with a theme of a garden wedding. As Zayn requested, they only invited a very few people for the event and it's also a close door wedding. No camera's no phone's and especially no media. It was held on Zayn's private property. It's supposedly in Pennsylvania, but the plan was changed at the last minute.

The day before the wedding, Mike gives him another contract that he needs to sign. It is an agreement that after 2 months they will have a divorce that will show that they both agreed. They also give him his first paycheck, which he immediately sends to the bank for the payments for the house. No one knows about the debt he had from the bank. Even his close friends from work were not aware of it.

Both Harry and Zayn are wearing a black Gucci velvet suit with a white single rose attached to their coat. Not all of Malik's family are invited to their wedding.

2 days before their wedding, Mike requested to rehearse the two of them, like the speech that they need to say to each other, but Zayn refuses to cooperate with anything when it comes to the event. Harry obviously can see the resentment and aggravation in Zayn's action as the days get closer to their wedding. Going far to get married to a stranger just for the sake of his family has been a horror in his domain. And he can completely understand his situation.

But right now Harry can't stop fidgeting and is so nervous that his chest feels like it's going to explode. Aside from being married unexpectedly, Zayn is acting like he's about to lose it! And he's drunk! He's been drinking last night alone on the patio. He didn't try to talk or stop him last night since they don't have good communication when they are alone. And right now he's been shouting a lot with his staff and getting pissed on a very small thing. He disagrees with everything that is happening, but he can't do anything about it and that makes him go berserk. The only person who can talk to him right now is Mike, who is trying to make him calm.

"C'mon Zayn. Get a hold of yourself." Mike exclaimed, but in a hushed tone, making sure no one can hear them.

Harry was standing outside in Zayn's room, already wearing his suit and holding the bouquet. Getting ready for the ceremony. They only have 10 minutes left and Zayn is still not in his proper attire since all of his assistance can't go near him. And all of the invited people and Zayn's family are already outside waiting for the ceremony to start.

"I can't do this, Mike!" Zayn yelled. "I can't get married like this! this is stupid!" He flipped the chair close to Mike and it slam into the near glass table. The strong impact causes the glass to break into pieces.

"Yes, we both know that, and damn it Z! Chill! someone might hear us!"

"Don't give a fuck! I can't do this, let's call this quits! tell them this is all fake! I'm Zayn fookin' Malik! I don't need this shit!"

Harry can hear everything about where he is standing. And he can tell, the situation is taking a toll on him. But he doesn't want to tell his family that this is not real. He wants to stick with the plan to avoid more problems in the future and most of all, he started to like being with Malik's family and if they'll know the truth, it will hurt them a lot.