Chapter 36

Louis is been staring at Harry on the balcony

Louis is been staring at Harry on the balcony. He has been standing there for quite a while. He knows he's been thinking about his situation. He slowly approaches him.

"Hazz, are you okay?"

He took a deep breath and give him a weak smile. "Yeah.."

"What's your plan? You know that you need to tell him right?"

He slowly shook his head. "I can't. He already made up his mind of leaving me."

Louis walks closer to him and grabs his hand. "I know you are confused right now, but regardless of his decision and your decision, he still needs to know. And you're not officially divorced yet, so he is still your husband."

He sniffs and gives him a weak smile. "3 weeks ago, he went to my house in the middle of the night. He gives me the annulment paper with his signature on it. I could not possibly tell him now that I'm pregnant. For what? For him to mock me in my face?" He slowly pulls his hands and wipes the tears on his cheeks. "I can raise my child alone, I'm already used to being alone anyway."

Louis's eyes followed him when he went inside. He went into the leaving area and pull his hand behind. Harry looked at him with a question. "If you give me a chance, I want to be a father of your child." He looked at him with an intense gaze.

"What? do you know what you're saying right now?"

"Yes. Actually, I want to tell you something for a long time now. I just can't find the right words to say." He looked over at him with heavy eyes, pausing to watch his lips. "I know I can't compete with Zayn, I'm not him. But I can take care of you and love you the way that you want to be loved. If you give me a chance, I'll prove it to you, Hazz."

Harry was beyond shocked while Louis stared at him intensely. He immediately averted his eyes and try to find a word to respond to him appropriately. "Lou. Thank you I.. A lot is happening right now, about me and Zayn then now my situation and.. I've got a lot of things that I need to consider.."

"I know. That's why you need someone that can support you in times like this.." Louis planted 2 kisses at the back of his hand while he didn't take off his eyes. "Let me be that person, Harry. Let me love you.."

He gives him an awkward smile. "Lou. I don't know. I don't want to put you in this kind of--"

He wasn't able to complete his words when Louis suddenly kissed him. The effect is different. He can't put words to explain it. He kissed him so gently and his lips brushed in his mouth like a feather. He can't help but sough.